A hard-hitting opening batsman by trade, Anton Devcich has been a regular contributor in Twenty20 Leagues such as the Pakistan Super League), Caribbean Premier League and most recently, the Afghanistan Premier League. He made his debut for New Zealand in 2013 and ...
A comprehensive profile of a young batsman from Dera Ghazi Khan who has been one of the best performers in the 2018 edition of Pakistan's premier first-class tournament, the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy.
Writing for FirstPost Sports, Saj expresses his views on the recent admission of guilt by Danish Kaneria and explains why it re-opens a dark chapter of corruption in Pakistan cricket.
Sami Aslam's international career seemed to have taken off after his odds-defying innings of 82 and 70 during the 3rd Test on Pakistan's successful tour of England in 2016. Whilst it seemed that the left-handed opener was well on his way to ...
Talent Spotter : Karamat Ali
The Pakistan Under-19s leg-spinner speaks to PakPassion about his introduction to cricket, his...
Talent Spotter : Irfanullah Shah
Pakpassion caught up with the tall pacer from Bannu as he discussed his career to date and...
Talent Spotter : Shan Masood
Shan Masood, 22, is a left-handed opening batsman who has represented Pakistan at U-15 and U-19...
Here's a quiz all about the first World Twenty20 tournament in 2007. See how many questions you can answer correctly.
1. Which country hosted the inaugural World Twenty20?
2. Who won the competition?
3. Who were the runners up?
4. Who was named Man of the Match in the final?
5. Who with 13 wickets was the leading wicket taker?
6. What was the margin of victory in the final?
7. Who did Australia face in the semi-final?
8. Which Australian took a hat-trick in their group game against Bangladesh?
9. Which two teams were involved in a bowl-out in the group stages?
10. England won only one game in the whole tournament. Who did they beat?
11. Which Australian was the tournament's leading run scorer?
12. Who was the only person to score a century in the tournament?
13. Which Indian hit six sixes in an over?
14. Who was the bowler who got hit for six sixes in an over?
15. Which team compiled an impressive 260 for 6 against Kenya, the highest score in the tournament?
16. Which team scored the lowest total, managing just 83 against Sri Lanka?
17. Which Sri Lankan conceded 64 runs from his allocation of four overs against Pakistan?
18. Which New Zealander produced the best bowling figures of four for seven against Kenya?
19. Who was the leading six hitter in the tournament?
20. Who hit the most sixes in a single innings?