The third edition of Pakistan’s premier Twenty20 (T20) tournament, the Pakistan Super League (PSL), will kick off from 22 February in Dubai. As is the norm for all such high-profile tournaments in today’s commercially driven world of cricket, the PSL ...
The 2018 Pakistan Super League promises to be the best yet, says Saj Sadiq, and there will be plenty of English interest…
From the highs of their fantastic victory in the Champions Trophy to the lows of an abysmal 5-0 loss in ODI series to New Zealand, Head Coach Mickey Arthur has now experienced the full gamut of emotions associated with Pakistan's recent form ...
Regarded as a top future prospect for the role of a batting all-rounder for Pakistan, 21-year-old Hussain Talat who also plays for the PSL side Islamabad United, has been in impressive form during this domestic season. ...
Talent Spotter : Hasan Raza
18 year-old Hasan Raza is a left-handed middle order batsman from Mirpur who has been a regular for...
Talent Spotter : Israrullah
Latest Talent Spotter section puts the spot light on Peshawar Panther's player who has been called up for...
Talent Spotter : Kamran Ghulam
The Pakistan U19 all-rounder spoke about his career and his aspirations
Here's a quiz all about the first World Twenty20 tournament in 2007. See how many questions you can answer correctly.
1. Which country hosted the inaugural World Twenty20?
2. Who won the competition?
3. Who were the runners up?
4. Who was named Man of the Match in the final?
5. Who with 13 wickets was the leading wicket taker?
6. What was the margin of victory in the final?
7. Who did Australia face in the semi-final?
8. Which Australian took a hat-trick in their group game against Bangladesh?
9. Which two teams were involved in a bowl-out in the group stages?
10. England won only one game in the whole tournament. Who did they beat?
11. Which Australian was the tournament's leading run scorer?
12. Who was the only person to score a century in the tournament?
13. Which Indian hit six sixes in an over?
14. Who was the bowler who got hit for six sixes in an over?
15. Which team compiled an impressive 260 for 6 against Kenya, the highest score in the tournament?
16. Which team scored the lowest total, managing just 83 against Sri Lanka?
17. Which Sri Lankan conceded 64 runs from his allocation of four overs against Pakistan?
18. Which New Zealander produced the best bowling figures of four for seven against Kenya?
19. Who was the leading six hitter in the tournament?
20. Who hit the most sixes in a single innings?