Pakistan off-spinner spoke about his drugs ban as well as his determination to do well for NBP in the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy, and play in the 2018 edition of the PSL.
In an exclusive interview with PakPassion.net, Sohaib spoke about his ambitions of making an international comeback, on ...
The hosts will take part in the 50-over format for the first-time since their victorious Champions Trophy campaign as the visitors look to stage turnaround after embarrassing recent home losses to Zimbabwe and India.
UBL captain, Rawalpindi's Hammad Azam, made his debut for Pakistan during the tour of West Indies in ...
Talent Spotter : Mukhtar Ahmed
Unheard of less than a month ago, Sialkot Stallions’ Mukhtar Ahmed burst onto the scene with the...
Talent Spotter : Hasan Raza
18 year-old Hasan Raza is a left-handed middle order batsman from Mirpur who has been a regular for...
Talent Spotter : Kamran Ghulam
The Pakistan U19 all-rounder spoke about his career and his aspirations
Here's a quiz all about the first World Twenty20 tournament in 2007. See how many questions you can answer correctly.
1. Which country hosted the inaugural World Twenty20?
2. Who won the competition?
3. Who were the runners up?
4. Who was named Man of the Match in the final?
5. Who with 13 wickets was the leading wicket taker?
6. What was the margin of victory in the final?
7. Who did Australia face in the semi-final?
8. Which Australian took a hat-trick in their group game against Bangladesh?
9. Which two teams were involved in a bowl-out in the group stages?
10. England won only one game in the whole tournament. Who did they beat?
11. Which Australian was the tournament's leading run scorer?
12. Who was the only person to score a century in the tournament?
13. Which Indian hit six sixes in an over?
14. Who was the bowler who got hit for six sixes in an over?
15. Which team compiled an impressive 260 for 6 against Kenya, the highest score in the tournament?
16. Which team scored the lowest total, managing just 83 against Sri Lanka?
17. Which Sri Lankan conceded 64 runs from his allocation of four overs against Pakistan?
18. Which New Zealander produced the best bowling figures of four for seven against Kenya?
19. Who was the leading six hitter in the tournament?
20. Who hit the most sixes in a single innings?