Pakistan off-spinner spoke about his drugs ban as well as his determination to do well for NBP in the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy, and play in the 2018 edition of the PSL.
In an exclusive interview with PakPassion.net, Sohaib spoke about his ambitions of making an international comeback, on ...
The hosts will take part in the 50-over format for the first-time since their victorious Champions Trophy campaign as the visitors look to stage turnaround after embarrassing recent home losses to Zimbabwe and India.
UBL captain, Rawalpindi's Hammad Azam, made his debut for Pakistan during the tour of West Indies in ...
Talent Spotter : Bilawal Bhatti
Twenty year old allrounder Bilawal Bhatti has already earned high praise from the former Pakistan...
Talent Spotter : Karamat Ali
The Pakistan Under-19s leg-spinner speaks to PakPassion about his introduction to cricket, his...
Talent Spotter : Hasan Raza
18 year-old Hasan Raza is a left-handed middle order batsman from Mirpur who has been a regular for...
Time to get those brain cells working overtime and cast your mind back to the 1983 World Cup.
By Saj Sadiq (8th December, 2016)
1. Which country hosted the 1983 World Cup?
2. Who were the winners of the 1983 World Cup?
3. Who were the beaten finalists in the 1983 World Cup?
4. What was the highest individual score in the 1983 World Cup final?
5. Which renowned slow scorer opened the batting for England throughout the tournament?
6. Which member of the Zimbabwe squad later went on to play Test cricket for England?
7. Who smashed 175 not out from just 138 balls against Zimbabwe in their second match in June?
8. Which England seamer turned commentator went for 82 runs from his 12 overs against Sri Lanka?
9. New Zealand's Martin Sneddon had bowling figures of 12-1-105-2 against which country?
10. Who captained England in the competition?
11. Who was named Man of the Match in Zimbabwe's shock win over Australia?
12. Which Lancastrian opened the batting for England in the tournament?
13. Which Indian seamer was the leading wicket taker in the 1983 World Cup?
14. Which Pakistani leg-spinner took 4-21 against New Zealand?
15. Which current umpire was England's wicket-keeper in 1983?
16. Which English born Australian took 6-39 in a group game against India?
17. Who scored 130 for England against Sri Lanka?
18. How many runs did India score in the final?
19. Which Indian seamer took 3-21 in the final?
20. Who was named Man of the Match in the final?