In his latest article for FirstPost Sports, Saj explains why Fakhar Zaman's progress is remarkable given that he is certainly not one of those cricketers who have had the privilege of political backing, a silver spoon or indeed selectors who favoured him.
Regarded as one of Pakistan's most dependable Test batsmen, former ODI captain Azhar Ali has had to contend with the added responsibility of being regarded as one of the natural successors to the two retired Pakistan greats, Misbah-ul-Haq and Younis Khan.
The circle of life spares no one. Nature's innate purpose is to remove the old and withered and replace it with the new and budding. Naturally, this applies to the Pakistani Cricket Team as well. Over the past 3 years, the Pakistani ...
As chief selector, he saw his Pakistan side hold England to a 1-1 Test series draw, featuring a famous victory at Lord's. So how does Inzamam-ul-Haq think India will fare in their upcoming five-match series against Joe Root's side, and how will ...
Talent Spotter : Irfanullah Shah
Pakpassion caught up with the tall pacer from Bannu as he discussed his career to date and...
Talent Spotter : Kamran Ghulam
The Pakistan U19 all-rounder spoke about his career and his aspirations
Talent Spotter : Adil Amin
Twenty-three year old Adil Amin was recently identified as one of the top 10 finds of the Haier...
The latest PakPassion quiz is all about the quick bowlers - speed merchants who the spectators loved to watch but the batsmen feared!
1. Which Pakistani fast bowler topped 100mph on the speed gun during the 2003 World Cup?
2. Which English batsman faced the record-breaking delivery mentioned in question 1.
3. Allan Donald was involved in a famously heated battle with which England batsman at Trent Bridge in 1998?
4. Aussie speedster Shaun Tait made his Test debut against which country?
5. Stephen Harmison took a record-breaking 7-12 against which side in 2004?
6. Which English fast bowler had the nickname Typhoon?
7. Which often injured New Zealand speedster took 74 wickets in his first 16 Test matches?
8. Who was called into the West Indies Test team after being spotted in the nets by Brian Lara, despite only having played one First Class game for Barbados.
9. Which English fast bowler hosted the TV show Indoor League?
10. Which bowler was known as White Lightening?
11. Who with 325 victims is fourth on England's all time wicket list?
12. Which West Indies great has the lowest bowling average of anyone to have taken at least 200 Test wickets?
13. Which Sri Lankan fast bowler is noted for his curly blond hair, eyebrow piercing and round arm action?
14. Which England paceman who played 49 Tests from 1965 to 1976, has the middle name Augustine?
15. What did Devon Malcolm say after being hit on the head by a bouncer from Fanie de Villiers at The Oval in 1994?
16. How many wckets did Devon Malcolm take in the subsequent innings ?
17. Which England fast bowler had the nickname Picca?
18. Who has the best strike-rate of any bowler with at least 200 Test wickets?
19. Who was the only England paceman to take 5 wickets in an innings on two occasions in the 2005 Ashes series?
20. Graham Gooch has the one time he feared for his life at the crease was when he was facing which West Indian in 1986?