The ICC Men's T20 World Cup is by far the most difficult ICC tournament to predict, purely based on the nature of the format. Once a team makes it out of groups, they have to play superior Cricket for just 80 overs ...
A profile of Pishin-born wicket-keeper batsman, Haseebullah Khan, who has performed well at the regional Under-19 level and has aspirations to represent Quetta Gladiators in the future and play Tests for Pakistan.
Fawad Alam's 168 run innings on Test debut against Sri Lanka in 2009 should have marked him for future greatness but surprisingly the left-hander had to endure an 11-year wait after playing his first 3 Tests. However, all that seems to be in the past ...
Pakistan fast-bowler, Wahab Riaz earned praise for leading his side Peshawar Zalmi to the final of PSL 6 and also impressed with his maiden appearance at this year's The Hundred where he took 4/30. A back injury ended his stint at Trent ...
Talent Spotter : Mukhtar Ahmed
Unheard of less than a month ago, Sialkot Stallions’ Mukhtar Ahmed burst onto the scene with the...
Talent Spotter : Hasan Raza
18 year-old Hasan Raza is a left-handed middle order batsman from Mirpur who has been a regular for...
Talent Spotter : Israrullah
Latest Talent Spotter section puts the spot light on Peshawar Panther's player who has been called up for...
So you think you know Pakistan cricket? Try these questions - No Googling the answers
By Saj Sadiq (15th March, 2021)
1. What was the reason the Third Test between Pakistan and England at the National Stadium (Karachi) in March 1969 ended in a draw on day 4?
2.Who was the first Pakistan wicket keeper to score a half century and take 3 dismissals in the same T20 match?
3. What caused the 3rd Test between Pakistan and England at the National Stadium in 1973 to finish 45 minutes early?
4. Which Pakistan player has played the most innings before scoring his first century in an ODI match?
5. Which Pakistan player has recorded the highest score in the second (of 4) innings of the Test match?
6. At which Pakistan Ground was the lowest ODI innings score achieved?
7. Which Pakistan wicket keeper has the highest score in an ODI match when nominated as a wicket keeper?
8. Which of the following Pakistan all-rounders who has made 1000 runs and taken 100 wickets in Test cricket, has the lowest Test Bowling Average?
9. Which Pakistan wicket keeper has taken the most dismissals in ODI World Cup matches?
10. Who was the first player to make an ODI century on debut for Pakistan?
11. Who was the first Pakistan player to captain, open the batting, and keep wicket in a Test?
12. Which player has scored more Test runs against Pakistan than any other player?
13. Which of the following bowlers and wicket keepers have combined to take the most dismissals for Pakistan?
Imran Khan and Wasim Bari
Sarfraz Nawaz and Wasim Bari
D Kaneria and Kamran Akmal
14. Which of the following Pakistan bowlers has taken the most wickets in a six Test Series?
15. Which Pakistan player has had the longest Test career?
16. Which Pakistan bowler was the first to take four wickets or more in an ODI match on debut?
17. Which Pakistan Opening Pair were the first to both score a century in the same ODI Match?
Ramiz Raja & Saeed Anwar
Saeed Anwar & Asif Mujitaba
Yasir Hameed & Imran Farhat
18. Which of the following batsmen has the highest Test innings score in Pakistan?
M A Taylor (Australia)
V Sehwag (India)
19. Who was the first Pakistan player to score a Duck on debut in a T20 International match?
20 Which Pakistan Ground with minimum of 10 ODIs, has the highest scoring rate? (runs per over)?