Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Moeen Ali - Performance Watch

Looks like an aggressive opener by nature and a handy bowler. Moeen scored 44 runs on his debut match today against West Indies and took 1 wicket.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Moeen Ali [Performance Watch]

Good debut...96 opening stand with another debutant. Great actually considering how we are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debut
    Mar 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Glad he overcame those debut nerves, hopefully he can perform even better in the remaining games.

Ah, so this is what it feels like

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Scored his maiden 50 today. It's good to see an aggressive opener in England team. He always try to score with a high SR.

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why do we need a watch thread for Moeed Ali? did he make a debut for Pakistan? This is the very reason why people accuse Pakistanis of supporting someone because of the beard! He's representing England, not Pakistan, not Muslim world but England.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Why do we need a watch thread for Moeed Ali? did he make a debut for Pakistan? This is the very reason why people accuse Pakistanis of supporting someone because of the beard! He's representing England, not Pakistan, not Muslim world but England.

Not supporting him due to his beard.. he been around county season for a while, has improved year on year.( Somehting a lot of our players struggle to do)

Added bowling to his batting, stylish batsmen to watch when in full swing. He himself has said that he wants to be a positive role model and good on him. Who cares if people support him because of the beard and if people dont like that SORRY but without turning this into a socio-poltical forum, religion binds together a lot of people.

But its kinda cool that a guy is balancing his faith, ethnicity (background) and calls himself British and wants to play for England and Wales. Hats off to you Moeen !

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have been watching this guy in county cricket and was interested to see him performing internationally. If i am not wrong you can find many non-pakistani players performance threads in this forum. But if you still feel its not ok you can report and ask the mods to delete this thread the purpose of creating this thread had nothing to do with his nationality/religion/beard.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    846 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Maybe because some British Pakistanis like supporting another British Pakistani who is also a good player? What is the issue?

Looks like a classy player from the little that I've seen, being of Pakistani origin means he won't struggle against spin as much as some others in that dressing room.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Near Southall. But not as desified.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post
    I have been watching this guy in county cricket and was interested to see him performing internationally. If i am not wrong you can find many non-pakistani players performance threads in this forum. But if you still feel its not ok you can report and ask the mods to delete this thread the purpose of creating this thread had nothing to do with his nationality/religion/beard.
    Same here, hence why I made a thread about him a while ago and his international prospects! I didn't think he'd be in the England team before this summer!

I know this is a Pakistani cricket forum, but it's still very diverse in that we get a lot of opinions from here in the UK, Australia, NZ, SA and of course India.

It's not the failures, the heartbreak or the losses that hurt. It's the hope.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The twisted mentality of the hater can be seen by fact he calls himself 'Anfield' and has picture of England football club 'Anfield' but he is from US !

Why doesn't he only post about US football on a US football forum ? Why is he here telling other people what they are allowed to think or talk about ?

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s28 View Post
    The twisted mentality of the hater can be seen by fact he calls himself 'Anfield' and has picture of England football club 'Anfield' but he is from US !

Why doesn't he only post about US football on a US football forum ? Why is he here telling other people what they are allowed to think or talk about ?
    you don't make any sense..

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigii View Post
    Same here, hence why I made a thread about him a while ago and his international prospects! I didn't think he'd be in the England team before this summer!

I know this is a Pakistani cricket forum, but it's still very diverse in that we get a lot of opinions from here in the UK, Australia, NZ, SA and of course India.
    That is why PP is different we talk discuss and analyze different teams/players and even sometime their strategies etc and after Pakistan the most threads on this forum are related to Indians players and team and we all contribute in those threads as neutral. I dont know why a thread on Moeen performance can't exist on PP if as a neutral some people are interested to look at his performance in international cricket after following him in county cricket.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am not saying it is necessarily cuz of the beard what I am saying it gives an impression to non-pakistanis that look a thread for non-Pakistani performance watch who has a beard. So many players make debut but we don't see performance watch thread for other players.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh boy he is a treat to watch, technically so sound. I hope he stays in the team and even get into test Xl. He looks like another saeed anwer in the makings.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreakCricket View Post
    Oh boy he is a treat to watch, technically so sound. I hope he stays in the team and even get into test Xl. He looks like another saeed anwer in the makings.

Oh please

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    846 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I am not saying it is necessarily cuz of the beard what I am saying it gives an impression to non-pakistanis that look a thread for non-Pakistani performance watch who has a beard. So many players make debut but we don't see performance watch thread for other players.
    Why do you like Suarez, so many players play football but why do you only have his avatar?

People will like who they want to. Who cares what others think?

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We can have a thread on whichever player we want. I dont see the problem. And you are wrong in saying he is not representing the Muslim World. Every Muslim is a representative of Islam. For example had a Muslim player like Hashim Amla been a bad and unlikeable character, Wayne Parnell may have got a bad image of Islam and turned away from it instead of seeing the Truth. Regardless, we aregoing off topic lets stick to Moeens cricket.

Aanay do!

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    NY
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by in_cutter View Post
    Oh please
    Saeed anwer didnt have great avg but was a class player and after watching moeen ali i can say for sure this bloke has it . This guy has all that class, dont hate appreciate !

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A few examples:

Umesh Yadav Performance Watch (one of the biggest performance thread)
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...d.php?t=139941

Gambhir's County Performance watch thread
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...d.php?t=184517

Piyush Chawla's County Performance Watch Thread
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...d.php?t=185051

Muhammad Shami performance watch
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...d.php?t=188580

and there are many more

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Why do you like Suarez, so many players play football but why do you only have his avatar?

People will like who they want to. Who cares what others think?
    Irrelevant to the point I am making..

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A few examples:

Umesh Yadav Performance Watch (one of the biggest performance thread)
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...d.php?t=139941

Gambhir's County Performance watch thread
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...d.php?t=184517

Piyush Chawla's County Performance Watch Thread
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...d.php?t=185051

Muhammad Shami performance watch
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...d.php?t=188580

and there are many more
    Threads created by respective country men mostly. And not so many debutant watch thread.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads created by respective country men mostly. And not so many debutant watch thread.
    all i can say now is you can report this thread to mods and ask them to delete it.

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    US
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    all i can say now is you can report this thread to mods and ask them to delete it.
    I don't have any problems with the thread per se.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    just a troll then^

Moeen also took a wicket with his part time off spin and a catch off Broad bowling

Good all round contributor who should be given a decent run in England limited overs teams

By the way met him and others (Kabir Ali/Vikram Solanki) at local mosque charity Eid party a few years back, really nice guy

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s28 View Post
    just a troll then^

Moeen also took a wicket with his part time off spin and a catch off Broad bowling

Good all round contributor who should be given a decent run in England limited overs teams

By the way met him and others (Kabir Ali/Vikram Solanki) at local mosque charity Eid party a few years back, really nice guy
    he's not part time, he's a battin allrounder like ..He may actually be the best offspinner in England currently as he also knows the doosra

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz95 View Post
    he's not part time, he's a battin allrounder like ..He may actually be the best offspinner in England currently as he also knows the doosra
    That's not saying much!

But he's one of those guys who can be lethal on turning pitches. Took a 12fer against Lancashire on a bunsen last season, if not 2 seasons ago.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigii View Post
    That's not saying much!

But he's one of those guys who can be lethal on turning pitches. Took a 12fer against Lancashire on a bunsen last season, if not 2 seasons ago.
    how is that not saying much? Both are ATG ODI spinners and great Test Spinners...He is a very useful cricketer in the sense how Jacques Kallis or Shane Watson are useful

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Part time because Broad only gives him the odd over :p

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz95 View Post
    how is that not saying much? Both are ATG ODI spinners and great Test Spinners...He is a very useful cricketer in the sense how Jacques Kallis or Shane Watson are useful
    Being the best offspinner in England? Who's his competition? James Tredwell.

For him to stay in the ODI team and look for inclusion in other formats, he's got to do his main job properly, so far his batting has been good. Could have been better though but considering these WI pitches are probably the worst in the world, he's laid a strong claim down.

Kallis, Watson, even Hafeez would be backed to bowl 7-10 overs in all conditions pretty much in ODIs.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Casablanca
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

England will think of him as another Hashim Amla in the making. But lets see.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    846 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Why doesn't he bowl more? Pretty decent spinner, in my opinion.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    846 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zabalestmsm View Post
    Saeed Anwar and now Hashim Amla? Man, this guy has a lot of expectations.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Known him for about 10 years. Great guy and deserve sthis

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zabalestmsm View Post
    Apart from the obvious, how is Moeen anything like Amla? One's right handed, a world class player. The other isn't even playing 1st Division FC cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    Why doesn't he bowl more? Pretty decent spinner, in my opinion.
    He's been bowling more regularly in the last 3 or so years because his county doesn't have a recognised spinner, hence his relative high amount of wickets but is averaging 40+. I'd wager his probably been averaging 30 or so in the last few seasons. Which is favourable compared to the likes of Tredwell, Kerrigan, Rashid, Borthwick maybe even Monty.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Seems some people here are a bit ignorant.

Moeen plays for same County as Saeed Ajmal and Ajmal has apparently taught him to bowl doosra.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cri...-Moen-Ali.html

Pakistan's Saeed Ajmal happy to pass on secrets of the doosra to Worcestershire team-mate Moen Ali

Saeed Ajmal, England’s chief tormentor in their recent series whitewash by Pakistan, has been teaching Worcestershire off-spinner Moeen Ali the art of bowling the doosra.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Current England record

3/41 bowling (average of 13 ; Econ 4 )
    Batting average 36

for comparison
    Luke Wright batting average 20
    Ben Stokes batting average 15

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hopeless cricketer probably worse than Bopara.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    825 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackThunder View Post
    Troll boy go home. Your posts are getting more and more boring.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does a sportsman have to have such a massive beard? It looks ridiculous.

I really don't get it.

Surely something like this would suffice and looks good too:

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sensible-indian-fan View Post
    Troll boy go home. Your posts are getting more and more boring.
    lol You think he is better good for you. Define trolling as it relates to that post.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    846 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    lol You think he is better good for you. Define trolling as it relates to that post.
    He picked up 3 wickets and averaged 36 with one fifty while also batting at a good SR, in his debut ODI series. In the T20 series, he has faced a total of 10 balls or so and hasn't had a bowl.

Looking at the above, you're either very ignorant or simply trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by menace2society View Post

I really don't get it.

He wants to follow the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (saw). And who says it doesnèt look good? I think it looks superb.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    846 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I don't get why his off-spin isn't used. The other bowlers have done well in this match but in the previous one he should have bowled seeing how they didn't have too many spinners.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by menace2society View Post

I really don't get it.

He wants to follow the way of the Prophet Muhammad pbuh. What is it to you if he has one? Why do you have to judge how he looks. Why can't we stick to how he performs.
    Last edited by as-95; 13th March 2014 at 21:49.

Aanay do!

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Destroying NZ bowlers at the moment. 28 in 13 balls

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Invincible Fort
    Runs
    Mentioned
    803 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Second coming of Amla has arrived.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Moeen bhai.. our New beard bhai ;)

ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So far scoring on legside only...weak on the off? He has had a few wild slogs on the off-side with no success.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    714 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    moeen bhai moeen bhai

mamoon if you are around this thread we would like to hear your opinion on this new bhai in your fav team?

" It is true, Pakistan cricket is not defined by planning, it is not defined by team work and it is not defined by an entire match. It is defined by moments, moments of inspiration, moments of magic, moments when the unsung become the sung, when the world starts rotating in the opposite direction, when the abnormal becomes the normal, when delusion becomes logic – it is when the stars align. "

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Again...out after hitting one down leg. Legside player from what I observed today.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Classy player. Very pleasing on the eye and an excellent timer.

Favors the leg side a bit too much but still early days.

Could be England's Amla, but he's already much better in T20s.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Classy player. Very pleasing on the eye and an excellent timer.

Favors the leg side a bit too much but still early days.

Could be England's Amla, but he's already much better in T20s.
    Very early to say anything but what i noticed in his last few innings and in county he has the ability to take the attack to the opposition just like KP.

His strike rate is 100+ in List A with 7 centuries which shows he is going to be an aggressive opener for England who is not going in any tuk tuk mode.
    Last edited by WebGuru; 22nd March 2014 at 14:31.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Yes, he isn't one geared by the looks of it. Can turn it on and play big shots.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He once smashed a 50-ball 100 I believe.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by in_cutter View Post
    He once smashed a 50-ball 100 I believe.
    Thats true he did it in 46 balls against Northamptonshire in 2007 and that was his maiden Hundred in List A. 14 fours and 6 sixes

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lara and Ganguly are his favorite batsmen just mentioned it while talking to Danny.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Mirpur A.K
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    he could become England's Amla if english give him enough chances

لاا اله الا الله استغفر الله سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظييم

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    846 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    He won't become an English-Amla, a totally different player. I feel he should be drafted into the test side ASAP, could do some damage against India and Sri Lanka.

He also needs to be bowled more. Gave away just 7 runs in his only over while everyone else went for double figures, his bowling seems to be underrated.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yes, he isn't one geared by the looks of it. Can turn it on and play big shots.

He hit 195* in a T20 for Attock Cricket Club. He isn't an accumulator

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You cant be for real

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    commentators etc saying he's too slow for t20s but he got england offf to a flier today

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Moeen Ali

This is the first time i am seeing him bat, looks like a technically sound batsman, regardless of whatever happens in this tourney i hope ENG persist with him for ODI/ T20's ...

Pretty good wrists & fast feet

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    He is all class. New Amla.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Moeen Ali

100% backing him but he choked today like his counterpart does

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Re: Moeen Ali [Performance Watch]

He is all class. New Amla.
    You don't rate Amla though do you ??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adil_94 View Post
    You don't rate Amla though do you ??

Of course I do. He's a top, top class batsman but I personally don't enjoy his batting and some people overrate him a bit.

Debut
    Feb 2007
    Venue
    Swaziland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he's another over rated player who will struggle to survive at top level.
    Not convinced till he proves his metal vs the best!

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Surrey
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    failed to impress me. The only thing impressive about him is his beard!

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Already a better pressure player than Amla. What an innings.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Top-class innings.What a champ!!

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    what a gem of a player England have uncovered

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Already a better pressure player than Amla. What an innings.
    well Amla played a hell of innings like this one in india 2010....

ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    That was a one-off. He's not a pressure player.

This is top class stuff by Moeen.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That was a one-off. He's not a pressure player.

This is top class stuff by Moeen.
    in Tests Amla has played many top under Pressure knocks

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Failed against Australia in the decider.

Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fantastic innings was very composed throughout unlucky to be on losing side.

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He must be distraught now.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Failed against Australia in the decider.
    he scored 196 in the 414 chase in Perth and a match winning ton in the 47 all out game. He was going through pretty bad form before the decider not like he was in top form then just flopped. in Tests Amla is a Gun player i agree in ODIS he has proved to be a bottler so far.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3911 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    He's no doubt a much better Test player but not a player you can trust in pressure situations.

Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Really feel for him. Great innings.

You are not a drop in the ocean - You are the entire ocean in a drop
    - Rumi