Talent Spotter : Shahzaib Ahmed


Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 53 of 53
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    85,031
    Mentioned
    2219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)

    Talent Spotter : Shahzaib Ahmed

    The latest Talent Spotter entry on PakPassion speaks with highly rated leg spinner Shahzaib Ahmed who was recently awarded the best bowler of the tournament award after he topped the bowling charts in the Patrons Trophy Grade II tournament.

    Name:  shahzaib_ahmad_2.jpg
Views: 3270
Size:  53.9 KB

    Full name : Shahzaib Ahmed Khan

    Born : September 8, 1991, Karachi, Sind

    Current age : 23 years

    Major teams : Karachi Blues, Karachi Dolphins, Karachi Electric Supply Company, Karachi Whites, Karachi Zebras, Karachi Zone IV Under-19s, Pakistan Under-19s, Port Qasim Authority, Quetta Bears

    Batting style : Right-hand bat

    Bowling style : Legbreak


    Getting Into Cricket

    My father used to play cricket and he was the reason why I started playing cricket at the age of 14. I started from academy cricket and progressed from there. My father really wanted me to become a professional cricketer and thankfully I have fulfilled his dream.


    Role Models

    Imran Khan is my role model. I have seen a lot of videos of him and I was inspired by his attitude, the positivity and his fighting spirit. Other than that, Shahid Afridi is the one I am greatly inspired by. He is a leg spinner and a superstar of our country. I follow him and I aim to be his replacement in future.


    Selection for Pakistan U19s

    I was selected for the Pakistan U19s on the basis of my performance at the Karachi district level. I was the top wicket-taker and got 30 wickets in 6 matches. It was a national record and that performance of mine caught the eyes of the selectors and I was then named in the Pakistan U19s squad.


    Performance at the U19 level

    Alhamdulillah, last season I got 75 wickets in the regional U19 cricket circuit. For the Pakistan U19s, I have bowled at an average of 19 and have taken three 5-wicket hauls and two 4-wicket hauls.


    Selection for Karachi Dolphins

    I played senior district cricket in Karachi and was the second highest wicket taker. That's how I was selected for the Karachi Dolphins. Mashallah, last season I was the top spinner in the golden league, but unfortunately got injured during the season. I made a comeback and took a lot of wickets, so it was a very positive experience for me.


    Performance for K-Electric

    I topped the charts in the recently concluded Grade II Patrons Trophy and was declared the best bowler of the tournament. I enjoyed the standard of cricket there. There was very little difference in standard as compared to first-class cricket. Many first-class cricketers, who represent regions, were taking part in that tournament.


    Experience at Port Qasim

    I was selected for Port Qasim due to my performance in regional cricket. There is a lot of difference between regional cricket and departmental cricket. The competition in departmental cricket is quite tough. There are players waiting as backup and if you fail to perform, they take your place in the side. I have enjoyed my time at Port Qasim. Rashid Latif is a great coach and he is very supportive towards younger players. He points out mistakes in players individually and that gives you a lot to learn.


    Views on lack of cricket in Pakistan

    Unfortunately, there is very less cricket being played in Pakistan right now. Moreover, the crowd doesn't show up for matches, which doesn't help our players once they represent Pakistan internationally as the number of people there are huge and there is added pressure. When people are watching you, you are encouraged to do well and when matches are being telecast, players tend to do well to catch the eyes of people and make a name for themselves.


    Focus on fitness and training

    Yes, I pay special heed towards physical training off season. I don't take part in any foreign leagues and my only focus in on keeping myself fit and healthy. I stick to my routine, whether it's during the season or off season. Imran is my trainer here in Karachi and I do a lot of workouts with him throughout the season.


    Future aspirations

    I have been selected for the Pakistan 'A' team and my aim is to do well in the upcoming season, so I can get selected for the national team. The upcoming series against Sri Lanka will be very important and provided, I am among the top performers, there is a very good chance of my selection for Pakistan. As far as goals are concerned, every player has goals. I aimed to take 50 wickets last season, but unfortunately got injured and fell short of that target. Alhamdullilah though I made up a bit for that after I was the top wicket taker at the Grade II level.


    Potential Pakistan call-up

    I am expecting to make it to the national team this year and I am fully focused on achieving this aim. As I mentioned before, the upcoming 'A' series against Sri Lanka is very important and my selection depends on that. As soon as I get a chance, hopefully I will make the most of it. I am mentally and physically fit and I am sure I will perform if I am given a chance anytime soon.
    Last edited by Saj; 16th April 2015 at 23:04.



  2. #2
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    159,734
    Mentioned
    2855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Excellent prospect! Hope he does good things in SL tour.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  3. #3
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    94,418
    Mentioned
    7452 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)
    Have seen him bowl. Looks a really good prospect.

    Classical action and has good variations, including a good googly. Has a lot more upside than Yasir Shah, who is pretty ordinary.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    44,982
    Mentioned
    2070 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Cannot have bowlers who cannot bat in modern cricket, our tail is already too long as it is ..

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jun 2012
    Runs
    2,219
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Have seen him bowl. Looks a really good prospect.

    Classical action and has good variations, including a good googly. Has a lot more upside than Yasir Shah, who is pretty ordinary.
    what are you smoking these days? Yasir plays for national team yet no one knew this kid before this thread.

  6. Google Ad Manager-
  7. #6
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    85,031
    Mentioned
    2219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by badsha001 View Post
    what are you smoking these days? Yasir plays for national team yet no one knew this kid before this thread.
    A lot of people know about Shahzaib. He's been playing domestic cricket for a few years now and also was top wicket taker in Grade II in the Patrons Trophy tournament.



  8. #7
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,667
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Will be our best ever spinner.

  9. #8
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,986
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    Will be our best ever spinner.
    aright.

    no pressure then

  10. #9
    Debut
    Feb 2011
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    12,042
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Top prospect.

  11. #10
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Venue
    Michigan, USA
    Runs
    5,005
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Cannot have bowlers who cannot bat in modern cricket, our tail is already too long as it is ..

    He will be our next boom boom Afridi. He will hit sixes at will. While hit fours while drinking tea.

  12. #11
    Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    223
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    A lot of people know about Shahzaib. He's been playing domestic cricket for a few years now and also was top wicket taker in Grade II in the Patrons Trophy tournament.
    His action reminds me of Shane Warne and guys I am not comparing him to Shane Warne. I am just saying his action looks a lot similar to Shane Warne and I hope he possess the guile of Shane Warne.

  13. #12
    Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    223
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Last edited by MenInG; 17th April 2015 at 11:43.

  14. #13
    Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    24,826
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Cannot have bowlers who cannot bat in modern cricket, our tail is already too long as it is ..
    He's not a hack with the bat can contribute at 9/10

  15. #14
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    Lahore, Pakistan
    Runs
    5,077
    Mentioned
    926 Post(s)
    Tagged
    13 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by badsha001 View Post
    what are you smoking these days? Yasir plays for national team yet no one knew this kid before this thread.
    Speak for yourself. Plenty of people have been advocating for him and Zafar Gohar to be in the team and have labeled them two of the finest prospects we have in the country.

    If Shahzaib fulfills his potential, he'll be remembered as one of the finest spinners Pakistan has ever produced. He bowls well beyond his years and if people think that his stats are not "impressive" then they need to learn that leg-spinners mature much later than your regular bowlers. I actually believe he's already a better option than Yasir and the Zafar/Shahzaib combo has a lot more to offer Team Pakistan than Zulfi/Yasir.


    "You come at the King. You best not miss."

  16. #15
    Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    1,439
    Mentioned
    581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great player. Miles and miles ahead of Yasir Shah in LOI
    Has a unplayable googly. Massively underrated


    The future of Pakistan : Umar Amin

  17. #16
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    85,031
    Mentioned
    2219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Googly looks good.

    Pretty tall by Pakistani standards for a leg-spinner.



  18. #17
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    28,986
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Good prospect

    have followed him and regularly used to run through opposition batting lineups at junior and school level

  19. #18
    Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    6,885
    Mentioned
    512 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Good interview of a very good future prospect. I think we should try him soon.

  20. #19
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    85,031
    Mentioned
    2219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Best of luck to him for the future.

    Definitely a player to keep an eye on in future.



  21. #20
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    18,037
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    What happened to Shahzaib Ahmed, the leg spinner?

    He was pretty good at under 19 level. And good in FC. But now seems to have vanished. Lower quality leg spinners are playing in PSL but he is not. Strange.


  22. #21
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    9,082
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes he played a match from pak A against wi and got 4 wickets.

  23. #22
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    3,742
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was one more leg spinner who featured in Under19 world cup team which was heldd in UAE. Karamat Ali , what happened to him, the guy could spin the ball miles and his googly was top notch .. He was also a very handy batsmen.I have not heard of him ever since that world cup which Pakistan lost to South Africa.



  24. #23
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    9,082
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaaik View Post
    There was one more leg spinner who featured in Under19 world cup team which was heldd in UAE. Karamat Ali , what happened to him, the guy could spin the ball miles and his googly was top notch .. He was also a very handy batsmen.I have not heard of him ever since that world cup which Pakistan lost to South Africa.
    played few FC seasons but was ordinary.

  25. #24
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    30,004
    Mentioned
    2652 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    played few FC seasons but was ordinary.
    This will always be the case if there is no robust Domestic system where fringe players can earn a decent living. For PAK players, it's about National team and may be another 30-35 fringe players - net, net 50 players who can focus entirely on cricket for 20 years. This base of 50 has to go to at least 250, so that there is a professional cricketer class - good number of 250-300 cricketers who earns their living entirely on cricket and pays Tax from that as well.

    This has been a common problem in PAK - young players have to make it count between the age of 19-23, otherwise most of them moves for a 2nd career, therefore there are many many promising youngsters who have missed out either for not getting opportunity, or being ill treated or the entry being too competitive. Shahzaib actually was quite a promising potential, but Leggis take time to mature, therefore players like Shazaib, Karamat, Usman (Qadir) couldn't stick to cricket and develop their game, Usama is probably heading that way also, while Shadab & Ibtesham are lucky to crack the PSL code at right time. This is not only for Leg spinners, more of less example is applicable for any skills - Jamshed Ahmed, Adnan Raza, Rameez Aziz, Rameez Alam, Ziaul Haq .... comes to mind instantly, while Kamran Ghulam, Amad Butt, Md. Taha, Arshad Khan ..... even Saud Shakeel - these players might go to same route.

    I am not saying that there is absolutely nothing in PAK or other Countries like BD, SRL, WIN, NZ (Top 4 has a by far better system, so not to mention them) has it perfectly, but after 65+ years of Test cricket, PAK should have a much better & robust Domestic structure, which looks after the next 200 cricketers (after top 50). It's not about what Kohli, Shakib or Babar is earning from domestic cricket, rather it's about what a regular player for Mumbai Ranji team or NBL QeA team or South Zone player in Bangladesh National League (Or Dhaka PL) earning from domestic cricket is more important - it keeps the fringe players pushing always the top few and keeps next generation esteemed to be a Pro cricketer.

  26. #25
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    9,082
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @MMHS personally i Rated him highly and just checked his list A record is decent was no mug with the bat as well but yes we have pathetic system of nurturing younger players and taking care of our players which should at least be 300 on PCB pay roll if not more.

  27. #26
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    44,848
    Mentioned
    2400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Last edited by Abdullah719; 8th February 2020 at 15:35.

  28. #27
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,667
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Shahzaib Ahmed Khan

    What happened to him?

    Was one the best spinners in Pakistan, hasn't played in 4 years in any games, but according to his Twitter he is still practicing.

    Seems another case of injustice.

    Do you think he can make a comeback?

    And how highly do you rate him?

    https://twitter.com/Shahzaib_77/stat...187252224?s=20

    https://twitter.com/Shahzaib_77/stat...187252224?s=20

  29. #28
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,667
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    Will be our best ever spinner.
    Took 5fer vs West Indies

    Hasn't played since.

  30. #29
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    2,459
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2nd best after zahid a little better than usama

  31. #30
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    85,031
    Mentioned
    2219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Asked him what happened.

    He says some issues regarding local selectors not liking him, so he was dropped and kicked out.
    Last edited by Saj; 9th February 2020 at 02:44.



  32. #31
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Runs
    1,290
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad too hear I hope he gets chance somewhere

  33. #32
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    159,734
    Mentioned
    2855 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)



    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  34. #33
    Debut
    Dec 2019
    Runs
    691
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is he part of any squad in this season?

  35. #34
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,034
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can turn more than any leg spinner in pakistan, has a great googly too.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  36. #35
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,034
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Almost thirty so he might get selected now.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  37. #36
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,034
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is he part of any domestic team?

    Sad to not see him playing any match after 2017 season.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  38. #37
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,034
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He played only 40 FC matches in last 13 years and zero in last 3.
    serious questions are needed to be asked.


    It is either a heartache or a headache ..Argh relationships.

  39. #38
    Debut
    Apr 2012
    Runs
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another player lost. Such a shame.

  40. #39
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,667
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    The most unlucky cricketer in Pakistan

    Had more potential than any cricketer to be a top world level star

    Much much better than Shadab

    I went with him to bowl to the Pakistan test team in 2016 in the nets, seriously, he was unplayable. Got Shan Masood and Asad Shafiq out MULTIPLE times!

    A brilliant bowler who was wasted

    His career is finished now. No point talking about him.

  41. #40
    Debut
    Jan 2020
    Venue
    California, Lahore
    Runs
    8,700
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    The most unlucky cricketer in Pakistan

    Had more potential than any cricketer to be a top world level star

    Much much better than Shadab

    I went with him to bowl to the Pakistan test team in 2016 in the nets, seriously, he was unplayable. Got Shan Masood and Asad Shafiq out MULTIPLE times!

    A brilliant bowler who was wasted

    His career is finished now. No point talking about him.
    The same Shan Masood and Asad Shafiq you donít rate at all?

  42. #41
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    2,459
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  EqumtKQXYAE86Iu.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  104.8 KB
    Picture source is Twitter.

    Its when he took 5 wickets against a touring team maybe West indies or Australia

    Shahzaib Ahmed Khan was considered the best leggie in 2015 after world cup even selectors said he is better than Zulfiqar Babar and other spinners playing at that time but never got a chance to play
    Last edited by MenInG; 2nd January 2021 at 19:15.

  43. #42
    Debut
    Feb 2019
    Runs
    10,815
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    The most unlucky cricketer in Pakistan

    Had more potential than any cricketer to be a top world level star

    Much much better than Shadab

    I went with him to bowl to the Pakistan test team in 2016 in the nets, seriously, he was unplayable. Got Shan Masood and Asad Shafiq out MULTIPLE times!

    A brilliant bowler who was wasted

    His career is finished now. No point talking about him.
    What was the reason he didnt play ?

  44. #43
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    2,459
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Drive View Post
    The most unlucky cricketer in Pakistan

    Had more potential than any cricketer to be a top world level star

    Much much better than Shadab

    I went with him to bowl to the Pakistan test team in 2016 in the nets, seriously, he was unplayable. Got Shan Masood and Asad Shafiq out MULTIPLE times!

    A brilliant bowler who was wasted

    His career is finished now. No point talking about him.
    In U-19 also Usman qadir used to take his place ehen usman wasn't 1/1000 bowler he is today


    And i believe there is still cricket left in him he is best Legspinner in tests in Pakistan even beeter than yasir

    For limited overs Zahid is best spinner.

  45. #44
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Norway
    Runs
    10,128
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He is still posting videos of his bowling on Instagram, so not sure why he has not played for three years?

  46. #45
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    2,459
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakpassion need to raise their voices and atleast get him in PSL

  47. #46
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,667
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b.lesner View Post
    Pakpassion need to raise their voices and atleast get him in PSL
    True.

  48. #47
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Runs
    85,031
    Mentioned
    2219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    27 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by b.lesner View Post
    Pakpassion need to raise their voices and atleast get him in PSL
    We did an interview with him not so long ago

    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...light=Shahzaib



  49. #48
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    2,459
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    We did an interview with him not so long ago
    http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...light=Shahzaib

    Needs psl team immediately

  50. #49
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,667
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Have seen him bowl. Looks a really good prospect.

    Classical action and has good variations, including a good googly. Has a lot more upside than Yasir Shah, who is pretty ordinary.
    If @Mamoon had good words to say about him, you know he is pretty special.

  51. #50
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,667
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shamaan View Post
    What was the reason he didnt play ?
    Politics in Karachi is the worst.

  52. #51
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    44,667
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    This will always be the case if there is no robust Domestic system where fringe players can earn a decent living. For PAK players, it's about National team and may be another 30-35 fringe players - net, net 50 players who can focus entirely on cricket for 20 years. This base of 50 has to go to at least 250, so that there is a professional cricketer class - good number of 250-300 cricketers who earns their living entirely on cricket and pays Tax from that as well.

    This has been a common problem in PAK - young players have to make it count between the age of 19-23, otherwise most of them moves for a 2nd career, therefore there are many many promising youngsters who have missed out either for not getting opportunity, or being ill treated or the entry being too competitive. Shahzaib actually was quite a promising potential, but Leggis take time to mature, therefore players like Shazaib, Karamat, Usman (Qadir) couldn't stick to cricket and develop their game, Usama is probably heading that way also, while Shadab & Ibtesham are lucky to crack the PSL code at right time. This is not only for Leg spinners, more of less example is applicable for any skills - Jamshed Ahmed, Adnan Raza, Rameez Aziz, Rameez Alam, Ziaul Haq .... comes to mind instantly, while Kamran Ghulam, Amad Butt, Md. Taha, Arshad Khan ..... even Saud Shakeel - these players might go to same route.

    I am not saying that there is absolutely nothing in PAK or other Countries like BD, SRL, WIN, NZ (Top 4 has a by far better system, so not to mention them) has it perfectly, but after 65+ years of Test cricket, PAK should have a much better & robust Domestic structure, which looks after the next 200 cricketers (after top 50). It's not about what Kohli, Shakib or Babar is earning from domestic cricket, rather it's about what a regular player for Mumbai Ranji team or NBL QeA team or South Zone player in Bangladesh National League (Or Dhaka PL) earning from domestic cricket is more important - it keeps the fringe players pushing always the top few and keeps next generation esteemed to be a Pro cricketer.
    Almost 5 years out of professional cricket, do you think he can still play? He's 29 'officially' is it still possible?

  53. #52
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    2,459
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  20210105_192658.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  241.3 KB

  54. #53
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    2,459
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was in Karachi Zone 4 in city cricket but wasn't picked in any squad and not even in 2nd xi very disappointing


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •