Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

"I feel I am ready for international cricket" : Sahibzada Farhan

Having already built a strong reputation as an aggressive limited-overs batsman, 22-year-old Sahibzada Farhan continued to impress all during the 2018 edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) where he played for Islamabad United. The right-hander struck a quickfire 44 off just 33 balls in the final of the PSL which was instrumental in his side's success as they became champions for the second time.

In an exclusive interview with PakPassion.net, Sahibzada spoke about the improvements he needs to put in to prove himself in the longer format of the game, why he is not disappointed at missing out on the recent T20I series against Scotland, his experience of playing in the PSL and in particular working with Dean Jones and Waqar Younis during the tournament, and his aspirations for making it to Pakistan's Test team in the future.

PakPassion.net: You have now been playing professional cricket since 2013, what areas of further improvement have you identified for yourself?

Sahibzada Farhan:
    With The Almighty’s grace, I have played a lot of cricket since my Twenty20 debut in 2013 during a Ramadan tournament. But, the cricket I have played has mainly been in the formats which use the white-ball. What I am looking to focus on is to play in the 4-day format in our domestic cricket and for that I will need to put in some extra work. In specific, I have been told by Dean Jones to work on my strike rotation as its common knowledge to my opponents that I do try and hit every ball, so they adjust their fields accordingly, which is a big weakness in my game. With all these improvements, I would also like to perform in the longer format and score runs to show that I am capable of doing well in the red-ball format as well. I have a good record in the Limited-Overs formats but, my goal is to impress everyone in 4-day games as well.

PakPassion.net: What do you have to say to your critics who believe you are nothing more than a T20 slogger?

Sahibzada Farhan:
    I really have no problems playing in the 4-day format of the game with the red-ball. The only issue is that you have relatively less chances of playing First-Class cricket as there is only one big domestic tournament in the year. Then, you have a number of One-Day and T20 tournaments including the PSL and now we even have T10 competitions as well, so a player has to mentally adjust for that style of cricket. Having said that, I would like to say to my critics that I am working very hard for the next season for First-Class games. I have played well before against the red-ball, so I am sure I can do it again.

PakPassion.net: What were your feelings about not making the squad for Pakistan’s T20I series against Scotland?

Sahibzada Farhan:
    I wasn't disappointed at my exclusion from the Pakistan squad for the recent series against Scotland. I understand that there are some things which are not in one’s control and one should not take such things to heart. I believe in my abilities and know that when the time is right, and with the Almighty’s blessings, I will get my chance to play for Pakistan.

PakPassion.net: You had a very good Ramadan tournament this year. How do you feel about that?

Sahibzada Farhan:
    I took part in the Naya Nazimabad Ramadan Cup T20 Cricket Tournament this year and I had some good scores including 90, 80* and 79 and was Man of the Match on three occasions. At the conclusion of the tournament, I was also named the best batsman of the tournament as well which was very pleasing for me. Let me tell you that this Ramadan tournament was of a high standard which is why performing well in this competition was very special for me. One of the participants in this tournament, Kamran Akmal, who is a highly regarded batsman and one who scores well in most tournaments he plays in, mentioned to me that the quality of batsmen and bowlers in this tournament was as good as any he had encountered anywhere before. With such comments from a top-class player, I was very happy and satisfied that I was able to score so well in this tournament.

PakPassion.net: Do you feel you are ready for International Cricket?

Sahibzada Farhan:
    I feel that I am ready for international cricket and playing in the PSL has a lot to do with that. The reason is simply that in the PSL you are batting against Pakistan's and also the world’s top bowlers. From what I understand, the PSL is also one of the world’s top Twenty20 Leagues and if one can play in this tournament and learn from it, then there is no doubt in my mind that one can easily play at the international level as well.

PakPassion.net: What was it like to work with Dean Jones as well as Waqar Younis in the PSL?

Sahibzada Farhan:
    I had a great experience working with Dean Jones. He really appreciated my skills as a batsman and also gave me a lot of useful tips during nets which I am sure will come in very handy for me in the future. He was of the opinion that during the PSL, I should play in a style which is natural for me and that I should concentrate on my strong areas, and not try and change too much as that same style of play obviously gets me runs. If there was any change required, I should work on it after the tournament had ended. Dean Jones was very happy with my attitude as well. But I would like to especially mention Waqar Younis who worked very hard with our Islamabad United squad at the PSL. He really did put in a lot of effort in bowling and batting with all the youngsters in the squad, including Faheem Ashraf, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan and myself for which we were all very thankful.

PakPassion.net: How was the experience of playing in the final of the PSL in Karachi?

Sahibzada Farhan:
    I cannot express in words my feelings about being at the National Stadium in Karachi that evening for the PSL final. It was probably the most memorable time of my whole life. I had previously played in Karachi some time ago but this PSL final was nothing like my earlier experience. Just being part of such a huge event, with a packed stadium was just amazing and a great achievement for me. Scoring 44 runs in the final against a good bowling attack and being part of the Trophy winning squad was also something that will remain in my memory forever.

PakPassion.net: How did it feel to be rubbing shoulders with high quality cricketers at the PSL?

Sahibzada Farhan:
    To play alongside and against some of the best players in T20 cricket was a really good experience and gave me a lot of confidence. I got to face a top-quality bowler like Mohammad Amir who I had not played before. I also had the chance to face Hasan Ali and of course, I had never played against one of the biggest stars of our country, Shahid Afridi whom I got to face as well. Within my squad, we had some top-class international players like Samit Patel and Luke Ronchi and I have to say that due to the way they behaved with us, it never made us feel that we were junior to them in any aspect. I mention these two players because Ronchi and Patel took time to work with each of the junior players to give them useful tips which I am sure will help us all in the future.

PakPassion.net: Looking ahead, are you looking to change your style of play?

Sahibzada Farhan:
    Of course, I am looking to play in a more responsible manner, but I still go by my philosophy that if a ball is there to be hit, I will not let it go without dispatching it to the boundary. During the recently concluded PSL tournament, my team Islamabad United and Karachi Kings were practicing at the same venue. Waqar Younis was trying to help me practice to score runs off my weak areas. He worked on me for a few hours with not much luck. Mohammad Rizwan, who was watching from a distance, came over and told Waqar that you can keep on practicing for as long as you like at Farhan’s weak spots and things will not improve. But, he could bet anything with Waqar, that if the ball came in the right place for Farhan in his strong area, it would be deposited outside the boundary in no time. After Waqar heard this, he told me to come out of the nets and just play the way I normally play. I did not disappoint as in the game I hit Usman Khan Shinwari for a six and also struck a six off Tymal Mills as well. My point is that, yes, I will look to play responsibly but I will never miss an opportunity to score when the ball is in the right place for me to hit.

PakPassion.net: You have a great reputation in the shorter formats of the game but down the line, are you also interested in playing Tests for Pakistan?

Sahibzada Farhan:
    Like any other player, I feel that Tests are the ultimate challenge for a cricketer and I would like to represent my country in Tests at some point. But, I also know that to get to that point will require extreme patience and hard work which I am prepared to do.

PakPassion.net: What targets have you set for yourself in the upcoming domestic season?

Sahibzada Farhan:
    The target in my mind for the upcoming season is simply to top the charts as a batsman. It’s not just this season, but my aim always in every tournament I play, whether it’s the PSL or any other, is to be the best batsman or at the least be in the top 5th or 6th position in the list of run-scorers. So, with the help of The Almighty, I am working hard to achieve the same in the coming season also. Whether I will continue to play with Peshawar in First-Class cricket or with another team is something time will tell but my goal, to be the best this season, will remain the same.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should have (along with Sameen Gul and Mohammed Irfan the legspinner) been in the squad to play Scotland. I still find it difficult to believe Harris Sohail and Ahmad Shahzad were picked ahead of Farhan.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    North side of Londonnn
    Runs
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Get this guy to partner Fakhar and our ODI scoreboard will balloon up at a fast rate, we won't be elite world beaters but it would make life much easier for our bowlers to attack the opposition when defending a total. I wouldn't want a defensive counterpart who would open with Fakhar because the momentum would be lost.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    “He worked on me for a few hours with not much luck. Mohammad Rizwan, who was watching from a distance, came over and told Waqar that you can keep on practicing for as long as you like at Farhan’s weak spots and things will not improve. But, he could bet anything with Waqar, that if the ball came in the right place for Farhan in his strong area, it would be deposited outside the boundary in no time.”

Hmm

Not a very good attitude imo.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He needs to be consider as an opening partner for Fakhar. Now sure he isn't the finished article and sure he could have had a better PSL despite not opening much since that is his role, but this guy without doubt is a player can improve and become a solid opening batsman.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel that there was a lot of hype over him but in the PSL, he didn't do that well. That being said, I still think he could have been given a chance against Scotland and could be given a chance against Zimbabwe but that's unlikely too as Shehzad isn't likely to be dropped. Either way, I expect him to be picked in a Pakistan squad within the next year.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If he's not willing to work on his own weaknesses then he really shouldn't be playing for Pakistan. That's a very poor attitude, and not something I'd want, let alone Micky Arthur.

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post
    Should have (along with Sameen Gul and Mohammed Irfan the legspinner) been in the squad to play Scotland. I still find it difficult to believe Harris Sohail and Ahmad Shahzad were picked ahead of Farhan.
    Mohammed Irfan? On which basis? Guy didn't even get a single game in PSL.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman4. View Post
    Mohammed Irfan? On which basis? Guy didn't even get a single game in PSL.
    I guess he is talking about the tall Mohammad Irfan (Not sure the left armer played for multan or the right armer played for KK).

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tu rehn dey...seen him play
    In the awais shah category of hackers.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    I guess he is talking about the tall Mohammad Irfan (Not sure the left armer played for multan or the right armer played for KK).
    He is talking about the one who played for MS, the leg-break bowler.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman4. View Post
    He is talking about the one who played for MS, the leg-break bowler.
    Yes - I am talking about the leg spinner. He is the real deal and it is a shame he hasn't got more exposure.

Right now he is the leading leg spinner in Pakistan after Yasir Shah.

I would have liked to have seen Zafar Gouhar in the mix too.

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Well with Ahmed Shehzad now possibly facing a ban, it could mean that Sahibzada gets his chance.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rate zeehan Malik higher then him.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Glasgow/Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looked ordinary in psl! If domestic performance is the benchmark then Shan masood is probably top of the list 🤨

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Well done to Sahibzada Farhan for making it to the squad - hope he gets a chance to play

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Rate zeehan Malik higher then him.
    Zeeshan looks better while batting but Farhan has ability to hit big scores.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally got selected

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Zeeshan looks better while batting but Farhan has ability to hit big scores.
    Zeeshan has hardly got a chance to be honest.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Zeeshan has hardly got a chance to be honest.
    Yes he should have been in the PSL. He is miles better than Shehzad who has been a TTF+1000. Zeeshan is a better T20 batsman than Farhan as well.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Needs to be given a chance in next game against Zimbabwe.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Needs to be given a chance in next game against Zimbabwe.
    Not gonna happen, hafeez will get his last chance before farhan replaces him against aus

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Another chance missed! Very sad

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like Mickey is not impressed by him. Just like he did not pick Asghar when his debut looked confirmed.

"You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shocking that he hasn't been given a chance against Zimbabwe side.

Debut
    Jul 2009
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Should be playing ahead of harry

Umar Akmal, Sohaib Maqsood [Mindless Sloggers]

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When can sharjeel return the earliest?

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pack your bags young man..you won’t be getting a chance:

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by munirnadeem View Post
    When can sharjeel return the earliest?
    the real question is that will he be the same Sharjeel before the ban if not improved!

Debut
    Sep 2014
    Venue
    karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farhan should be in the playing 11 for final

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Could throw out Hafeez for good if he does well tomorrow

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Amsterdam / Faisalabad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully he does so.

But his lazy footwork could mean trouble for him against Stanlake, Richardson. Would have been a different situation against Zim.

"You aren't a failure if you fail, you are a failure if you don't get up to try again" - Imran Khan.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He should be gone inshallah specially as Babar seems to be fit now. Need to get rid of Nawaz as well also haris should be played in odis and tests.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sink or swim. I like it.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pressure

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Big opportunity to impress in an important game

Although should have played in one Zimbabwe game to get him a taste of international cricket

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No your not....

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    All our players know how to boast about themselves. If he wants to slog like this as a opener he better needs to be shown door.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Not a problem, needs more chances and should have played earlier to get him feeling at home

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Really sad that we couldnt see Farhan. I wanted to see his technique and footwork against Stanlake.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Pakistan debutant's world first dismissal

Pakistan opener Sahibzada Farhan earned an unwanted piece of history in his side's T20 triumph in Harare, becoming just the fifth man in history to be dismissed without facing a legal delivery in their debut international innings and the first to be stumped off a wide.

A match-winning 91 from left-hander Fakhar Zaman steered Pakistan to a deserved victory over Australia at the Harare Sports Club on Sunday after his opening partner Farhan had been dismissed in unusual circumstances in the first over of the run chase.

Playing his first international in any format for Pakistan, Farhan was brilliantly stumped down the leg side by wicketkeeper Alex Carey from the first delivery he faced.

The ball from Glenn Maxwell was correctly called a wide by the umpire, which means it didn't count as a legal delivery, despite the Australians celebrating the wicket thanks to Carey's sharp glovework.

Farhan's dismissal was therefore recorded as out for 0 from 0 balls faced, which is known as a diamond duck.

There are just four previous instances of a male player being dismissed for a diamond duck in their first international innings, but all four of those batsmen were run out, whereas the unlucky Farhan was out stumped.

There have been more than 200 recorded diamond ducks in men's international cricket - balls faced were not recorded in the early years of international cricket, so there may be more - with the majority coming in limited-overs internationals. Most of these have come late in an innings when a new batsman has been run out, sacrificing their own wicket to ensure the more accomplished batsman retains the strike.

A total of eight previous debutants have been dismissed without facing a ball in their first innings, but four of those - India's Roger Binny, Pakistan's Umar Gul and Bangladesh duo Enamul Haque jnr and Soumya Sarkar - had previously played for their country in another format.

Farhan, Zimbabwe's Eddo Brandes, West Indian Ryan Hurley, Australian Ashley Noffke and England's Alex Loudon were all dismissed for a diamond duck in their first international innings in any format.

And Englishman Loudon was particularly unlucky; he was run out without facing a ball on ODI debut against Sri Lanka in 2006, which proved to be his one and only match at international level.

New Zealand's Ken Rutherford and Sri Lanka's Nuwan Pradeep were also dismissed for a diamond duck on Test debut, but in their second innings of the match. Pakistan's Gul is the only man to be dismissed without facing a ball in the first innings of his Test debut.

Dismissed for a diamond duck in first innings on debut

Roger Binny - Ind v Aus, ODI, 1980
    Eddo Brandes - Zim v NZ, ODI, 1987*
    Ryan Hurley - WI v Aus, ODI, 2003*
    Umar Gul - Pak v Ban, Test, 2003
    Enamul Haque jnr - Ban v Zim, ODI, 2005
    Alex Loudon - Eng v SL, ODI, 2006*
    Ashley Noffke - Aus v NZ, T20I, 2007*
    Soumya Sarkar - Ban v Pak, T20I, 2015
    Sahibzada Farhan - Pak v Aus, T20I, 2018*

*first international match in any format

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/****...deo/2018-07-09

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A diamond for Farhan

[QUOTE=Mamoon;9742871]Don't see us ascending from 7th/6th in the near future. 5-0 in England and South Africa awaits us, we will be lucky to even draw one match. [/QUOTE]

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s OK.

He struggles to rotate early on but once he’s set, he’s SET.

Should be backed and would be a perfect opening foil for Fakhar.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully our selectors stick with him for the next series.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I agree that we should stick with him. We haven't seen enough of him to determine whether he's got what it takes. Still very much raw but a good prospect.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Nottignham
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    It’s OK.

He struggles to rotate early on but once he’s set, he’s SET.

Should be backed and would be a perfect opening foil for Fakhar.
    Does that mean he's like Ahmed Shehzad - plays too many dots

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Birmingham, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No way is he ready for international cricket. However, he needs to stay around th group to be groomed and trained under Arthur. Will be ready after another domestic season plus PSL.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Knives are out already I see. One failure doesn't mean he should be dropped, especially as he's not going to get any better playing domestic.

Mickey is smart/patient enough to know that and will keep him in and around the squad so he can iron out his flaws. Same with Talat.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Would have been ideal for UAE pitches...

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a quiet start to the season, he scores an important 46 in the second innings vs HBL in what could have been a nervy chase. Let's hope it is a sign of things to come...

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel he needs more chances and will prove his worth a good batsman indeed might be a regular opener after the World Cup

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Peshawar Region 263-7 in 50 overs: (Sahibzada Farhan 122, 142 balls, 9x4s, 2x6s,

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    Peshawar Region 263-7 in 50 overs: (Sahibzada Farhan 122, 142 balls, 9x4s, 2x6s,
    Isn't that a bit too slow? I am Ahmed Shehzad also the capability to score 142 balls 122. These kind of scores don't win matches unless of course the game was being played on a difficult pitch?

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to see he's not crouching as much.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sahibzada Farhan scored 75 runs of 110 balls.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeraq View Post
    Sahibzada Farhan scored 75 runs of 110 balls.
    Good to see him playing FC again.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    All set for another chance for Pakistan in T20 series vs Australia

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Would have been ideal for UAE pitches...
    And gets a chance now

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    Doesn't look an international prospect to me, will be vulnerable against pacers and swing bowlers

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was excited to see him in psl, didnt look all that good but at least he has age on his side. Problem is be wasn't that aggressive

Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Birmingham, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Downgrade of shehzad..
    Can't play spin and has zero foot movement. Arthur and co need to work real hard to get him to international standard.
    He can't rotate strike and plays too many dot balls and then goes for the big shot.

Very poor choice TBH