User Tag List

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will Imam-ul-Haq eventually overtake Babar Azam in ODIs?

I am not following cricket much. So, I don't know how they're playing. Not even highlights.

All that is available for me are stats atm.

Babar has been acting soft and showing no signs of improvement. Same 40s and occasional 60s.

It's been years seeing him score a century, against a top team, I reckon.

Imam, again due to not following matches, can't say as to how he's playing.

But, he's been atleast top scorer and showing signs of improvement, unlike Babar.

Top scorer for Pak in Asia Cup
    Top scorer for Pak in South Africa, against SA
    Top scorer for Pak in England, against Eng
    Last edited by Kohli, The King of Chase; 15th May 2019 at 05:29.

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is very good than so called Kohli of pakistan in odis.
    But Iam sad that people criticize him.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Beefcake Bakery
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1046 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He's already overtaken the softie. Not much of an accomplishment though.

Your best day is my worst day.

Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    Unknown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What has the king of softy achieved so far? I dont rate him at all. The guy makes the most impactless 50/100s. I dont remember him winning a match so far.

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a chance. Imam is one of those players who will play a good innings once in a blue moon and keep his place in the playing eleven.

I am sure he will be back to his usual self in the next match and will play a 23(41) innings.

I hope for Pakistan's sake he proves me wrong.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SecularPakistanii View Post
    Not a chance. Imam is one of those players who will play a good innings once in a blue moon and keep his place in the playing eleven.

I am sure he will be back to his usual self in the next match and will play a 23(41) innings.

I hope for Pakistan's sake he proves me wrong.
    If a player performs once in a blue moon how can they get a Man of the Series award in a country where most of our batsmen have struggled?

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Imam is now Pakistanís best batsman in ODIs.
    Thereís simply no doubt left.

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    If a player performs once in a blue moon how can they get a Man of the Series award in a country where most of our batsmen have struggled?
    I believe your are talking about South Africa series. Again, that is a completely different ballgame.

I remember him scoring 70 odd from 90 balls. That's acceptable in SA or UAE but not on these flat pitches and small grounds in ENG.

He scored 150 from 130 balls today. Which is a good innings, but his real test is how he does in the next 2 games. He was one of the biggest culprits as to why we lost the 2nd ODI. 35(44) is criminal on these pitches.

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he chases a big total he will.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What people don't understand he open with FZ. FZ is hot or mis Kind of a player. His role is to safe his wicket and roted strike and give FZ most ball to face and carry game run a ball or 90-95 strike rate is acceptable. He's not rohit sharma or shikhar dhawan but will be over period of time.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No chance.

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    No chance.
    Thank you. These next 2 games are a litmus test for Imam.

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar is much better player, our expectation are higher from him, for the right reason. He has been doing good although a big score is due on him.

This is Imam's first really good inning for sometime and we should not be carried away. He , no doubt , showed a great talent and character playing this inning, particularly improved his SR.

Debut
    Oct 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Has outperformed Babar so far.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Imam played a great innings and has seemingly proven me wrong, no doubt. But let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Babar is currently far ahead, and he is the far more gifted and complete player, and we are absolutely right to have higher expectations from Babar.

ďIt is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.Ē
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    wellington
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Whatever people say, Imam seeems like a fighter and not scared of charging fast bowlers at times(he fails at times as well). BabAr is good but feel like he has been hyped a lot.. he will do well if left alone and not expect way too much from him. Anyways 50 and 60 run a ball are not bad either. I will never expect him to play a blinder like I never expected it from Laxman, younis Khan .

only fighters rise up from the dust..

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imam is doing well .
    But he can't match the class of babar and harris.
    Babar harris are easily tye best batters

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I made a prediction after the 1st match, that there are things you can learn and there are things which are inherent in your nature.

I see Imam being the 3rd best Pakistani batsmen soon after Yousaf and Inzi in ODI's.

And I get so high.. And I just can't feel it....

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post
    I made a prediction after the 1st match, that there are things you can learn and there are things which are inherent in your nature.

I see Imam being the 3rd best Pakistani batsmen soon after Yousaf and Inzi in ODI's.
    He has a very long way to go. He has shown some mental strength. But his lack of stroke play is a massive concern.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    He has a very long way to go. He has shown some mental strength. But his lack of stroke play is a massive concern.
    You can learn the stroke play.

He is not at twilight of his career.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Will be extremely difficult.

Though, one notable thing that happened after this match was that there is a 10+ average gap between them now.

Imam Ul Haq 60.04
    Babar Azam 49.8

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Venue
    2nd Room on the left
    Runs
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Glorifying a 100 in a losing cause the new low standards of Pakistan fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arsal_AK View Post
    If Hafeez can get two hundreds in a game anyone can.

Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Babars performances have dropped of a cliff in the last year or so in ODIs.

If we go purely on runs scored in the last 1-2 years then Imam is clearly more important to Pakistan right now.

But when it comes to potential Babar is pretty comfortably better than Imam.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I believe your are talking about South Africa series. Again, that is a completely different ballgame.

I remember him scoring 70 odd from 90 balls. That's acceptable in SA or UAE but not on these flat pitches and small grounds in ENG.

He scored 150 from 130 balls today. Which is a good innings, but his real test is how he does in the next 2 games. He was one of the biggest culprits as to why we lost the 2nd ODI. 35(44) is criminal on these pitches.
    Do you even know how many matches he's played against the top teams?

Do you honestly expect him to match the top openers of other countries in the small amount of matches hes played?

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kianig89 View Post
    Glorifying a 100 in a losing cause the new low standards of Pakistan fan
    Look at the wider context. Pak is scoring 350+. Obviously we should be glorifying such a batting performance.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys are too stuck up on averages, modern day cricket is more about strike rates. Imam bats too slow. Its going to cost us the world cup because you need to take advantage of fielding restrictions in the first 10 overs when the balls are new. It is hard to score big at the end because of so many fielders out. Need aggressive openers.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Itís funny fans didnít pick holes on Fakhar Zamanís century in the 2nd ODI, yet they are hell bent of hating Imam. Did Fakhar Zaman chase down Englandís total in that match?

Alright, we get it, his team needs someone more aggressive than him. Who is going to take his place? Adam Gilchrist?

Get your head out of the sand. Pakistan is a team not known for producing too many quality batsman. You have a fine talent who can go a long way and yet you are unhappy because you want someone more aggressive? Who is that replacement going to be?

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Both Imam and Babar have similarities and differences. The similarities include both being run a ball at best type batsmen. They don’t have that extra gear to speed up the innings and look for the odd bad ball to put away. But, one key difference between imam and Babar is that Imam is hungry for big runs. Whilst, Babar gives away his wicket after reaching a middling score.

Therefore, in my view Imam will definetly overtake Babar simply due to his hunger and desire for big runs.

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
    Both Imam and Babar have similarities and differences. The similarities include both being run a ball at best type batsmen. They don’t have that extra gear to speed up the innings and look for the odd bad ball to put away. But, one key difference between imam and Babar is that Imam is hungry for big runs. Whilst, Babar gives away his wicket after reaching a middling score.

Therefore, in my view Imam will definetly overtake Babar simply due to his hunger and desire for big runs.
    Imam scored his last 50 runs in 31 balls so Imam does have that gear.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imam is showing signs of improving. Whilst Babar said he doesn't need power hitting. Babar deserves more critiscm for not stepping up. He isn't a young player anymore. We want to put him in the bracket of the fab 4 , as soon as they had to step up as the batting leaders they did. Babar hasn't. Instead we doing banghra over him scoring 50s in T20s.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think most batsmen will look great on the wickets produced so far...

Debut
    Oct 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's sad because I'm one of Babar's biggest fans but he can't compete at all with the mental strength of Imam. His temperament is what sets him apart from many Pakistani batsman, I believe Imam could be a great.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No.

Both class apart, strokeplay is different. Imam has yet to learn how to score fast in most matches.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No need for him to take over Babar.

he has already over taken Virat Kohli.

Imam Average - 60.04
    Kohli Average - 59.58

If you Can Believe In Something, Than why not believe In Yourself.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post
    You can learn the stroke play.

He is not at twilight of his career.
    Didnt say he cant. But we'll talk when he does.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Matches played together = 24
    Imam = 66 @ 84 with 6 hundreds
    Babar = 45 @ 83 with 1 hundred

Imam has comfortably outperformed Babar.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Healthy competition going on between those two. Good for Pakistan.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imam played well in the 3rd ODI and is showing signs of improvement but the next two will be a real test as the series is on the line now.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CadPakFan View Post
    Imam played well in the 3rd ODI and is showing signs of improvement but the next two will be a real test as the series is on the line now.
    Imam has already proven what he is capable of, the other batsmen need to step up.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Motown
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Babar has better technique and doesnít get himself in a position where heís uncomfortable. Definitely a better bat. That doesnít mean heíll go on to score more runs. Imam is educated and comes from a privileged background which is why he seems to have more self belief which honestly Babar lacks at times.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He may do.

One thing Imam knows, which is how to score runs.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imam has overtaken ALL batsmen including KOHLI... after 24 matches he's Averaging 60 KOHLI was averaging low 40s in the same timeframe at this rate D BRADMANS record is in danger.... we are looking at something extraordinary should be AVERAGING 80-85 after 50 matches then 95-100 after 100 matches DON record average is in danger and this is ODIs...only sky is the limit in tests. 🤝

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Babar opened the innings he would have done better than Imam. It is about caching in on those first 10 overs. When Fakhar scores big Pakistan comes close to winning or wins as his centuries change games. Babar is a good foil for him. People are too stuck on averages with Imam, he plays way too slow on flat fast decks.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't count how many times we have seen Pakistani batsmen, especially the likes of Imam score big runs, only for the opposition to make a mockery out of the total. You have to score fast, a 60 off 35 balls is better than a 100 off 100.

Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already overtook Babar in scoring against non minnows minus WI.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Either way, it’s good competition to have in the team as to who is the bigger MVP

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonafide Hustler View Post
    I can't count how many times we have seen Pakistani batsmen, especially the likes of Imam score big runs, only for the opposition to make a mockery out of the total. You have to score fast, a 60 off 35 balls is better than a 100 off 100.
    Exactly. Compare his tame batting versus the way Roy and Bairstow were hitting out against our bowlers on that extremely flat pitch and small ground.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Itís funny fans didnít pick holes on Fakhar Zamanís century in the 2nd ODI, yet they are hell bent of hating Imam. Did Fakhar Zaman chase down Englandís total in that match?

Alright, we get it, his team needs someone more aggressive than him. Who is going to take his place? Adam Gilchrist?

Get your head out of the sand. Pakistan is a team not known for producing too many quality batsman. You have a fine talent who can go a long way and yet you are unhappy because you want someone more aggressive? Who is that replacement going to be?
    Fakhar did well he set up the chase can't do much when the other batsmen can't chase 9 an over in the last 5 overs.
    Imams innings was different he was 100 off hundred balls only accelerating after his milestone it was too late the pitch was the flattest seen in recent times 100 of 100 wasn't quick enough it looked good at the time but the English batsmen made it look ordinary no batsman apart from Fakhar is doing enough to score quickly enough to win matches.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cric1234 View Post
    Fakhar did well he set up the chase can't do much when the other batsmen can't chase 9 an over in the last 5 overs.
    Imams innings was different he was 100 off hundred balls only accelerating after his milestone it was too late the pitch was the flattest seen in recent times 100 of 100 wasn't quick enough it looked good at the time but the English batsmen made it look ordinary no batsman apart from Fakhar is doing enough to score quickly enough to win matches.
    We wouldn't have reached 258 let alone 358 if it wasn't for Imam

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Exactly. Compare his tame batting versus the way Roy and Bairstow were hitting out against our bowlers on that extremely flat pitch and small ground.
    I see the same argument is being made against Rohit and Dhawan. To be fair England has such a deep batting line up that their openers can treat their wickets as bonus and go nuts in the power play. Other teams cannot afford to start with a collapse as it will slow down the rate even further. Fakar complements his very well. Just one of them has to tee off. No need both of them to tee off.

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not not yet. I get the feeling Babar is gonna have a big world cup.
    We need our top 4 fit and firing

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Statistically he has. But Babar is much pleasing on the eye. The difference at the moment is that Babar canít convert his starts or gets out cheaply whilst Imam grinds out the runs.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is Imam better than Babar? - Not sure.
    Is Imam by default an automatic selection? - Yes

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The thing with Imam is that he's got a higher ceiling as far upgrading the batting is concerned. I saw him in the 2012 Under 19 World Cup, I saw him bat in QAE Trophy final and I saw him debuting for Pakistan. I saw a level of progression in his batting that i don't see in Babar. This does not mean Imam is better than Babar or vice versa. Its just my observation.

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    NB, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No.

Scoring at an 80 odd strike rate while Babar has upped his strike rate to 90-100+ now. This is not to say that Imam is a mediocre batsman. I used to think he was just a slightly superior Shehzad choose because of nepotism, the latter was correct, luckily for Inzi and his nephew, he actually is hungry for runs, and looks amazing for our standards.

It's amusing that now Imam is out performing Babar a little lately and the fickle fans are making their presence known.

Form is temporary but class is permanent.

Babar Azam: Runs 8032, Average 44, Top Score: 204, Fav fan: CricFan2012

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't be surprised if Imam close the strike rate gap between himself and Babar.

Debut
    Apr 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricFan2012 View Post
    No.

Scoring at an 80 odd strike rate while Babar has upped his strike rate to 90-100+ now. This is not to say that Imam is a mediocre batsman. I used to think he was just a slightly superior Shehzad choose because of nepotism, the latter was correct, luckily for Inzi and his nephew, he actually is hungry for runs, and looks amazing for our standards.

It's amusing that now Imam is out performing Babar a little lately and the fickle fans are making their presence known.

Form is temporary but class is permanent.
    What form are you talking about?
    The guy has one century against aus and that's pretty much it

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's see who has it in him

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    both have that hunger to make runs, that is the most positive thing.

I like Imam's attitude, he seems to thrive on adversity.

would keep an eye on him as a future captain of the side, that chip on his shoulder seems to work well for him.

he may play better inns than Babar, but Babar will certainly make more runs.

Proud Shehri of Misbah Ka Pakistan

Debut
    Jul 2010
    Venue
    South Korea
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Babar's game plan of "secure one end" has put breaks on his skills improvement. On the other hand, Imam is improving his game every match day. He is improving his strike rate. Developed a few more shots in the process, shown improvement on short balls as well.
    I think we have already seen the peak of Babar, however Imam will improve further.

Serious Sport has nothing to do with fair play... it is war minus the shooting.

Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aqeelPK View Post
    Babar's game plan of "secure one end" has put breaks on his skills improvement. On the other hand, Imam is improving his game every match day. He is improving his strike rate. Developed a few more shots in the process, shown improvement on short balls as well.
    I think we have already seen the peak of Babar, however Imam will improve further.
    Broadly agree that Imam is trying to improve whereas babar is not yet making the jump to next level. I do however, think his opening in t20's has lead to an improvement in strike rates.

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Babar will go down as the best ODI batsman Pakistan has ever produced, possibly even top 5 amongst Asians.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This stuff is irrelevant to be honest. Both play for Pakistan. Why do we always need to have battle between 2 of our players ?

Debut
    Dec 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aqeelPK View Post
    disagree, Babar has become a lot more attacking since the confidence he gained on the SA tour, he is playing much more freely than before in ODIs now.

Imam's improvement can be put down to success in PSL, has really developed some release shots especially down the ground.

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    727 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thread starter and those putting Imam ahead can't be taken seriously.

Move on, nothing to see here.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ View Post
    Babar will go down as the best ODI batsman Pakistan has ever produced, possibly even top 5 amongst Asians.
    I doubt, he needs to develop some power hitting towards the slog overs.

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post

Thank you. Imam really has some seriously delusional fans.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post

Lol. One of them has 6 ODI centuries in 28 innings, the other has 9 in 62 innings, 4 of which were against WI before their resurgence, 2 against toothless Sri Lanka and 1 against Zimbabwe. His only 2 centuries against big teams were ridiculously selfish. I understand why people rate Azam ahead of Imam, but people need to stop being so ignorant and realize that Azam really isn't heads and shoulders above Imam.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you. Imam really has some seriously delusional fans.
    The only delusion is in the eyes of you haters.

If you changed Imam Ul Haq's name to any one of PPs darlings he would have been hyped to the moon and back.

Secular Pakistan da lagda.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He is a reincarnation of Misbah. A proper match loser. As long as Imam is on the crease, the opposition is on the front seat.

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chokli View Post
    The only delusion is in the eyes of you haters.

If you changed Imam Ul Haq's name to any one of PPs darlings he would have been hyped to the moon and back.

Secular Pakistan da lagda.
    2 off 11...Kaisa Diya? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Abhi to party shuru Hui hai. This parchee is going to play every WC game
    We have lots of time to make fun of his delusional fans 😂😂😂

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1856 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Guys its ok don't be too harsh on him, he is automatic selection with 58 average.

Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Abhi to party shuru Hui hai. This parchee is going to play every WC game
    We have lots of time to make fun of his delusional fans ������
    All 11 players failed.

Well 10 because Amir did his job.

And you single out Imam.

Clearly the bias is dripping from you.

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Guys its ok don't be too harsh on him, he is automatic selection with 58 average.
    Haan off course.

Baki 10 batsmen tow century maar kar nikly.

Sirf Imam 2 runs 11 balls bna kar out hogaya.

Right man.

Any other biases?

Sarfraz is a brilliant captain and led from the front today??

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    2 off 11...Kaisa Diya? ������������
    This is what happens when Imam departs early.