Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 63 of 63
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    34,409
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Pakistan suffer home T20I series whitewash at the hands of Sri Lanka

    Another terrible display. Sri Lanka's first ever 3-0 win.

    ===


    Last edited by MenInG; 9th October 2019 at 22:32.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,699
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    End of asif ali
    End of ahmed shehzad
    End of umar akmal
    End of sarfraz

    Oh wait nothing will happen.Misbah deserves this humiliation hopefully in future he doesn't try to mess with nucleus of team
    Last edited by saeed5646; 9th October 2019 at 22:33.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Runs
    966
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Batting from over 9 on woods was pathetic, reminded me of when misbah was captain and we would see the asking rate kept climbing.

    We need to find some batsman, Fakhar, Harris, Safraz, Asif, all need to be dropped.

    Harris is a class act but can not maintain both Harris and babar in a t-20 line up.

    Misbah best fix up or canít see him lasting long.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    4,192
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "... Dasun Shanaka clean sweeped no. 1 T20 team Pakistan lead by the elite Sarfraz Ahmed"

    Son - Chapter Finished Dad?
    Dad - Even I don't know that.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    68
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So the problem really wasn't Akmal and Shehzad, whole team is a problem. Only Amir, Babar, Imad and Haris deserve to be in the team and nobody else. I repeat nobody else.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    6,699
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Major congratulations for another victory since zim defeated pakistan in test

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jan 2019
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    1,093
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's official now that Pakistan is a borderline minnow in all formats.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    1,832
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selfie and akmal mentally disabled this team

  9. #9
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    306
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot more zalalat to come pak's way with waqar, misbah and sarfaraz at the helm. Similar looking faces pre 2016 in the dugout with sombre moods. These lot are a cancer to this team

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Runs
    966
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrusade911 View Post
    So the problem really wasn't Akmal and Shehzad, whole team is a problem. Only Amir, Babar, Imad and Haris deserve to be in the team and nobody else. I repeat nobody else.
    Harris in t-20 format is a liability , we just struggled to chase 148! Which is considered a well below par score in t-20ís

  11. #11
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    26,341
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Pathetic chase by Babar & Haris - lack of basic cricket sense. Lankan batsmen are fantastic timers of the ball and they struggled in the later half of the innings to accelerate- this should have given them clue that on this track, asking had to be pulled down in initial overs. I thought 135 will be a good contest here and PAK finished one short of that with 4 wickets at hand!!!!!!

    Early symptoms of Misbahís management is evident here - with that batting depth, PAK should be all-out inside 20 overs rather than being strangled with 4 wickets at hand.

    I understand itís T20 and on odd days, almost anyone can beat anyone but here SRL without 1st choice several players had two nil lead, then rested 5 players in 3rd game to win it 3-0!!!!!

    Credit must be given to young Lankan team, but that doesnít make PCT better.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    68
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by azimiqbal View Post
    Batting from over 9 on woods was pathetic, reminded me of when misbah was captain and we would see the asking rate kept climbing.

    We need to find some batsman, Fakhar, Harris, Safraz, Asif, all need to be dropped.

    Harris is a class act but can not maintain both Harris and babar in a t-20 line up.

    Misbah best fix up or canít see him lasting long.
    This performance in this whole series is a timely remainder for Pakistan that these players can't play T20 cricket. Haris Sohail's legside game is a big 0. You can hardy afford one accumulator in T20s, Babar it's. Pakistan need to fix everything about this team starting from today. World cup is few months away.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    Mississauga , Ontario (originally from Islamabad)
    Runs
    636
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Pathetic chase by Babar & Haris - lack of basic cricket sense. Lankan batsmen are fantastic timers of the ball and they struggled in the later half of the innings to accelerate- this should have given them clue that on this track, asking had to be pulled down in initial overs. I thought 135 will be a good contest here and PAK finished one short of that with 4 wickets at hand!!!!!!

    Early symptoms of Misbahís management is evident here - with that batting depth, PAK should be all-out inside 20 overs rather than being strangled with 4 wickets at hand.

    I understand itís T20 and on odd days, almost anyone can beat anyone but here SRL without 1st choice several players had two nil lead, then rested 5 players in 3rd game to win it 3-0!!!!!

    Credit must be given to young Lankan team, but that doesnít make PCT better.
    It was sarfrazs fault for wasting so much balls.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    142
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion66 View Post
    It's official now that Pakistan is a borderline minnow in all formats.
    Pak was always on a verge of above minnows and below good teams..on their day they hit the top, when things didn't go well they hit the rock bottom..But nowadays they are hitting rock bottom quite consistently..

  15. #15
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    3,440
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Congratulation to Sri Lanka for an epic phainta to "number 1" team in their backyard. Excellent performance by them. Deserved 3-0 victory.

    Pakistan are recycling TTFs; no game plan; bowlers are clueless; batsmen are terrified chickens and captain is making meme faces whole game.

    For starters, Pakistan should drop Sarfraz immediately in all formats and bring in a wicket keeper who can catch the ball.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    860
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely disgusting performance and disgusting series.

    Wipe out the whole team, so disappointed with Babar should have played better

  17. #17
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Runs
    966
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrusade911 View Post
    this performance in this whole series is a timely remainder for pakistan that these players can't play t20 cricket. Haris sohail's legside game is a big 0. You can hardy afford one accumulator in t20s, babar it's. Pakistan need to fix everything about this team starting from today. World cup is few months away.

    completely agree!!!

  18. #18
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    68
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by azimiqbal View Post
    Harris in t-20 format is a liability , we just struggled to chase 148! Which is considered a well below par score in t-20ís
    I also made another comment that you have to keep only one of Babar and Haris, Babar shoul be the one in the team. Few other players also need to go starting with Sarfaraz, Shadab, Asif Ali, Wahab

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    1,654
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am loss of words after what ive seen in last 5 days

  20. #20
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    14,647
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are an embarrassment. Going to Australia would be career suicide for basically everyone involved, including the masseuse.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Mar 2019
    Runs
    1,427
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now we are becoming minnows in t20 also.

    There is no young batsman in Pakistan who can hit big.

    End is near for pct

  22. #22
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    1,487
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While there is a reason to be disappointed for Pak fans, you have a reason to be amazed at SL bench strength. They are as good as their first team.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Runs
    3,100
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is just plain embarrasing and humilating.
    We are worse off than before and i thought that wasnt even possible.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    San Ramon
    Runs
    292
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan plays ODI as a test match, T20 as an ODI and test match as a T20.

    No horses for courses for Pakistan unlike in elite teams -Aus, Eng, India. Results are predictable except in odd matches.

  25. #25
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    13,364
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pathetic display with the bat from Pakistan.

    Sarfraz came in to bat with just 9 an over needed and lost the match with a 16 ball 17.

    Also, Misbah needs to make a decision on Asif Ali. Yes, they are friends and Asif can hit the ball well, but a specialist batsman should not be batting at #6. He has to either bat in the Top 4 or be dropped because his performance isn't up to the mark.

    The less said about Shadab "all-rounder" Khan, the better.

    This current team would get whooped in Australia.

    Let's see how we can recover from this beating by Sri Lanka C.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Nov 2018
    Runs
    453
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afhan Ali View Post
    So now we are becoming minnows in t20 also.

    There is no young batsman in Pakistan who can hit big.

    End is near for pct
    There is Zeeshan Malik, Rizwan Haider (Although needs better technique don't want him to end up like Fakhar), Khusdil Shah, Ali Imran (All rounder) matter of investing.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Oct 2018
    Runs
    249
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone blaming Misbah for the whimsical team selections shouldn't forget it was PM Imran Khan's whimsical "super-coach" decision which made this possible #tabdeeli

  28. #28
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    26,341
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyWarsFan View Post
    It was sarfrazs fault for wasting so much balls.
    Sarfraz is incapable - itís not his intention rather lack of ability. Only PCB can keep such a player captain for three years, that too in all 3 formats - on proper merit, he wonít make ZIM & IRL starting XI if BTaylor & Sterling is available.

    Babar and Haris came as openers (one ball less than opening pair), got the time and best condition to bat - still 27 (32) & 52 (50) is absolute shameful, specially PAK leaving with 4 wickets at hand and a target less than 150 on that fast out field and average size boundary. Babarís todayís innings actually is worse than his cousinís two innings in this series - had he got out first ball, PAK had a better chance to chase it!!!!!

  29. #29
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,911
    Mentioned
    1994 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)



    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  30. #30
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    3,440
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mark my words; we may see Hafeez and Malik in next squad

  31. #31
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    Mississauga , Ontario (originally from Islamabad)
    Runs
    636
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Sarfraz is incapable - itís not his intention rather lack of ability. Only PCB can keep such a player captain for three years, that too in all 3 formats - on proper merit, he wonít make ZIM & IRL starting XI if BTaylor & Sterling is available.

    Babar and Haris came as openers (one ball less than opening pair), got the time and best condition to bat - still 27 (32) & 52 (50) is absolute shameful, specially PAK leaving with 4 wickets at hand and a target less than 150 on that fast out field and average size boundary. Babarís todayís innings actually is worse than his cousinís two innings in this series - had he got out first ball, PAK had a better chance to chase it!!!!!

    You are right. Misbah needs to sack sarfraz ASAP and get some.yoingsters in.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    28.6139į N, 77.2090į E
    Runs
    897
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its difficult for me to name 11 Indian players after leaving top 15 players.
    Srilanka not only did that but also won. Well done.
    Huge embarassment for PCT.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,911
    Mentioned
    1994 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)



    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  34. #34
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    486
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The team who used to score 330+ regularly and had a record winning streak in T20's can't even score 150 now. Thanks Misbah

  35. #35
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    13,364
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Sarfraz is incapable - itís not his intention rather lack of ability. Only PCB can keep such a player captain for three years, that too in all 3 formats - on proper merit, he wonít make ZIM & IRL starting XI if BTaylor & Sterling is available.

    Babar and Haris came as openers (one ball less than opening pair), got the time and best condition to bat - still 27 (32) & 52 (50) is absolute shameful, specially PAK leaving with 4 wickets at hand and a target less than 150 on that fast out field and average size boundary. Babarís todayís innings actually is worse than his cousinís two innings in this series - had he got out first ball, PAK had a better chance to chase it!!!!!
    Babar and Haris played slow but the chase was absolutely in hand when they got out. It was a decent partnership after which Pak. needed 9 an over with 8 wickets in hand.

    It was needed. PAK. wouldn't have won the match being 60/3.

    Sarfraz and Asif Ali are weaklings in the Top 6 and that's the main reason why the series was lost.

    Malik might be needed to come back.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    860
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats to Sri Lanka, deserves it.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Runs
    4,487
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully this shuts people up with our players don't perform because it's not our home ground

    Pakistan are just a poor side
    And are just going to get more poor with the new coaches

  38. #38
    Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    24,355
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Classic case of Misbah trying to fix something that wasn’t broke. Ultimately resulting in completely breaking the whole thing altogether.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,319
    Mentioned
    6064 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Thoroughly enjoyed this humiliation.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,911
    Mentioned
    1994 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    An airtight Sri Lankan bowling performance allowed them to defend 148 to win against Pakistan in the third T20I.

    VIEW MATCH CENTRE

    That they reached even that seemingly lowly total was down to a brilliant knock from Oshada Fernando, who notched eight fours and three sixes in his unbeaten 48-ball 78. His innings helped Sri Lanka recover from 58/4 as the tourists struggled early on.

    Sri Lanka put on an excellent bowling displaySri Lanka put on an excellent bowling display
    Mohamamd Amir bowled Danushka Gunathilaka for 8, Sadeera Samarawickrama was pinned LBW by Imad Wasim for 12, Bhanuka Rajapaksa holed out off Amir for 3, and Angelo Perera was run out coming back for the second for 13.

    Sri Lanka needed someone to play a long innings, and Oshada delivered. He had sterling help from captain Dasun Shanaka. Though he only made 12, the 25 balls he faced allowed a partnership of 76 runs to develop, and gave Sri Lanka something to bowl at.

    The Sri Lankan defence started perfectly, Kasun Rajitha shaping one back in to bowl Fakhar Zaman, and barely let up from there. Rajitha continued to star early on, conceding just eight runs from his first three overs, but Wanindu Hasaranga emerged with the pick of the figures.

    Haris Sohail made a stodgy half-centuryHaris Sohail made a stodgy half-century
    He has developed a happy habit of striking multiple times in succession, and this time effectively decided the contest when he removed Asif Ali and Sarfaraz Ahmed in the space of an over as Pakistan slide from 94/2 to 111/6, a collapse of 4/17.

    That 94/2 is a misleading scoreline however – at that point, Sri Lanka were already ahead thanks to the parsimony of their bowling effort. Babar Azam scored at well under a run a ball in his 27, finding the rope just once, while Haris Sohail scored only slightly quicker, stumped off Hasaranga for 52 from 50 balls.

    A late flurry from Iftikhar Ahmed and Wahab Riaz proved too little too late, and Sri Lanka emerged victors by 11 runs, sealing a whitewash few saw coming.

    https://www.icc-cricket.com/news/1418014


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter


  41. #41
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    17,303
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haris Sohail lost the match

  42. #42
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,221
    Mentioned
    1905 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Another terrible display. Sri Lanka's first ever 3-0 win.

    ===



    I wonder under whose captaincy and tutelage did the previous 3-0 take place


    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  43. #43
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    15,343
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I wonder under whose captaincy and tutelage did the previous 3-0 take place
    Afridi?

  44. #44
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    41,221
    Mentioned
    1905 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    Afridi?
    The one and only saviour sahab.... ikhees toppon ki salaami for captain fantastic.




    Mein inko rolaonga


    NaMo se Namonay tak ka safar..... chaiwala

  45. #45
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    777
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Thoroughly enjoyed this humiliation.
    Ofcouse a Indian fan would be happy now

  46. #46
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    15,343
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    The one and only saviour sahab.... ikhees toppon ki salaami for captain fantastic.


    Syed bro, Lala was the skipper for that series . Misbah wasnt playing T20's then.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    3,733
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan lost the plot completely.

    They used to be a such a brilliant T20 side. Something went wrong.


    LIONEL MESSI FAN
    Find PakPassion on Twitter: @PakPassion

  48. #48
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,319
    Mentioned
    6064 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistan cricket fan View Post
    Ofcouse a Indian fan would be happy now
    I am a bigger fan than all of you because I am honest in my assessment and paint an accurate picture. I give you warnings of what is to become beforehand because I also care for other fans and don’t want them to be shocked by the inevitable reality checks. A true friend will always tell you when you are wrong instead of comforting you because they don’t want you to feel bad.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,319
    Mentioned
    6064 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweep_shot View Post
    Pakistan lost the plot completely.

    They used to be a such a brilliant T20 side. Something went wrong.
    We were a brilliant T20 side from 2006 to 2009 when T20 cricket was in its infancy, and most teams were still playing their Test specialists. Pakistan were ahead of the curve because we already had T20 style players in our system. However, other teams caught up in the 2010 era and we have been thoroughly mediocre since. Don’t look too much into the fake #1 ranking - it means nothing.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    32,588
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    We were a brilliant T20 side from 2006 to 2009 when T20 cricket was in its infancy, and most teams were still playing their Test specialists. Pakistan were ahead of the curve because we already had T20 style players in our system. However, other teams caught up in the 2010 era and we have been thoroughly mediocre since. Don’t look too much into the fake #1 ranking - it means nothing.
    Lack of IPL exposure has made our T20 players a good 5 years behind the rest. Batsmen don't know how to pace the innings properly, we don't make use of the power play, we don't hit out at the death, we struggle against changes of pace, spin in the middle overs, quality death bowling.

    Our bowling is also horrible at the death. We need an odi T20 makeover

  51. #51
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    777
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    We were a brilliant T20 side from 2006 to 2009 when T20 cricket was in its infancy, and most teams were still playing their Test specialists. Pakistan were ahead of the curve because we already had T20 style players in our system. However, other teams caught up in the 2010 era and we have been thoroughly mediocre since. Don’t look too much into the fake #1 ranking - it means nothing.
    So no REAL Pakistani fan will say this "Thoroughly enjoyed this humiliation". when team lose but no offence you hate every about Pakistan so enjoying Pakistan losing is nothing.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    82,319
    Mentioned
    6064 Post(s)
    Tagged
    37 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Lack of IPL exposure has made our T20 players a good 5 years behind the rest. Batsmen don't know how to pace the innings properly, we don't make use of the power play, we don't hit out at the death, we struggle against changes of pace, spin in the middle overs, quality death bowling.

    Our bowling is also horrible at the death. We need an odi T20 makeover
    Our players would have eventually been filtered out of the IPL anyway. IPL of today is not the IPL of 2008 when Pakistani players were making an impact and even the likes of Misbah got contracts. Over the years, it has established itself as a bigger brand than the non big three teams and is the highest form of T20 cricket in the game. We are simply not producing enough top level talent who would be able to regularly feature in the IPL.

    Pakistan’s culture has to change within. We cannot rely on IPL. I will give England’s example - they have been a brilliant Limited Overs team since 2015, but surprisingly, very few of their players are mainstays in the IPL, and even the few ones started to feature prominently lately. Lack of IPL exposure did not stop them from achieving success in ODIs and T20s, and that is because their own system and culture is good enough to produce quality.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Venue
    Rotterdam
    Runs
    5,697
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSultansBowled View Post
    Mark my words; we may see Hafeez and Malik in next squad
    Still better than Akmal and Shehzad.

  54. #54
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babbar View Post
    Pakistan plays ODI as a test match, T20 as an ODI and test match as a T20.
    I'm borrowing this.

  55. #55
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSultansBowled View Post
    Mark my words; we may see Hafeez and Malik in next squad
    Yes, with Malik being glorified for doing well in some T20 league. He'll be back soon. He's always back soon.

  56. #56
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistan cricket fan View Post
    So no REAL Pakistani fan will say this "Thoroughly enjoyed this humiliation". when team lose but no offence you hate every about Pakistan so enjoying Pakistan losing is nothing.
    No one who loves cricket, competitive sport or any type of justice (or Pakistan) could support Pakistan cricket at this point.

    Pakistan cricket embodies everything DISGUSTING about Pakistan itself - corruption, nepotism, incompetence, hipocricy, lying and 100% reliance on the victim card and shifting blame. Every time.

    It is DISGUSTING to see such a team win against other countries whose players make it on the basis of hard work and competence, and are doing their best to win the match, while maintaining fitness and obviously watching their diet as the bare minimum standard - standards which are too high for PCT to even consider enforcing.

    Pakistan cricket embodies everything DISGUSTING about sport and everything DISGUSTING about Pakistan. I want Pakistan to be free of these issues and also PCT to be free of these issues. The only way that a change can happen is if we suffer EXCESSIVE LOSSES AND HUMILIATION while following this path, both as a Country and as a Cricket Team, something that has been undeniably happening for a while now. Because the only way for change with this country is by making it impossible to justify following this path of self destruction.

    This is why I enjoyed this 3-0 loss of the team right now under Sarfaraz and Misbah. This is also why I was PRAYING during the WC that Pakistan loses to SA and NZ, hoping for some major changes rather than them finding excuses to double down and continue with the same mindset, which is exactly what they ended up doing and which has brought all this humiliation (and I can promise you, more IS on the way if you follow this mindset).

    I want Pakistan and PCT to be something good, so I won't support the scummy and disgusting things they do. And I am not weak and delusional enough that I can't take the truth and go "but this IS PCT, we SHOULD be proud, no matter what, just because we are Pakistani!", the same mindset that has brought the country here.

    But I guess none of the people who have such an opinion are REAL fans. Only you irrational, misguided, unconditionally loving and humility accepting people are REAL fans. If so, I take pride in not being one.

  57. #57
    Debut
    May 2019
    Runs
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone told me that Sri Lanka gave rest to 5 players from their 'C' team. Lmao, so from what team they got beaten, Sri Lanka E?😂

  58. #58
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    142
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanXi View Post
    Someone told me that Sri Lanka gave rest to 5 players from their 'C' team. Lmao, so from what team they got beaten, Sri Lanka E?😂
    That's probably Srilanka Y team..only players left for them are one who playing in streets of Srilanka...If they manage bring a couple of players from there, then it will be srilanka Z.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    142
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Our players would have eventually been filtered out of the IPL anyway. IPL of today is not the IPL of 2008 when Pakistani players were making an impact and even the likes of Misbah got contracts.
    None of the players in current lot will get ipl contract.Babar has outside chance but nowadays ipl teams are not considering foreign players who are accumulaters..

  60. #60
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    15,090
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not a true fan if you enjoy your team being humiliated. Yes the silver lining is that there may be some changes, but I'm still very disappointed

  61. #61
    Debut
    Dec 2018
    Venue
    Mississauga , Ontario (originally from Islamabad)
    Runs
    636
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    You're not a true fan if you enjoy your team being humiliated. Yes the silver lining is that there may be some changes, but I'm still very disappointed
    I don't enjoy it but I just can't take T20 cricket seriously at all.

  62. #62
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    777
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmankhanmlg View Post
    No one who loves cricket, competitive sport or any type of justice (or Pakistan) could support Pakistan cricket at this point.

    Pakistan cricket embodies everything DISGUSTING about Pakistan itself - corruption, nepotism, incompetence, hipocricy, lying and 100% reliance on the victim card and shifting blame. Every time.

    It is DISGUSTING to see such a team win against other countries whose players make it on the basis of hard work and competence, and are doing their best to win the match, while maintaining fitness and obviously watching their diet as the bare minimum standard - standards which are too high for PCT to even consider enforcing.

    Pakistan cricket embodies everything DISGUSTING about sport and everything DISGUSTING about Pakistan. I want Pakistan to be free of these issues and also PCT to be free of these issues. The only way that a change can happen is if we suffer EXCESSIVE LOSSES AND HUMILIATION while following this path, both as a Country and as a Cricket Team, something that has been undeniably happening for a while now. Because the only way for change with this country is by making it impossible to justify following this path of self destruction.

    This is why I enjoyed this 3-0 loss of the team right now under Sarfaraz and Misbah. This is also why I was PRAYING during the WC that Pakistan loses to SA and NZ, hoping for some major changes rather than them finding excuses to double down and continue with the same mindset, which is exactly what they ended up doing and which has brought all this humiliation (and I can promise you, more IS on the way if you follow this mindset).

    I want Pakistan and PCT to be something good, so I won't support the scummy and disgusting things they do. And I am not weak and delusional enough that I can't take the truth and go "but this IS PCT, we SHOULD be proud, no matter what, just because we are Pakistani!", the same mindset that has brought the country here.

    But I guess none of the people who have such an opinion are REAL fans. Only you irrational, misguided, unconditionally loving and humility accepting people are REAL fans. If so, I take pride in not being one.
    I wanted Pakistan loose as well but only because off Umar Akmal and Ahmad shazad and Misbah did not deserve this job but I will never be happy when they loose.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    110,911
    Mentioned
    1994 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    Done and dusted now and the question is what have we learnt from this defeat?


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •