Go Back   PakPassion - Pakistan Cricket Forum > Sport > Cricket

Share This Forum!  

Old 16th March 2012, 07:30
Tape Ball Captain

Debut: Jan 2012
Runs: 2,073
Mushfiqur targets India's bowling

Quote:
Mushfiqur Rahim, Bangladesh's captain, knows where India's weak link lies. "Their bowling attack seems less stronger than Pakistan's or Sri Lanka's, that's what I feel personally," he said. "This is what is giving us confidence against India."
http://www.espncricinfo.com/asia-cup...ry/557440.html

BD joins the "Troll India" party. Also look at the BD fans trolling in the comments section of the article. You know you are in a bad way when Rahim and BD fans are trolling you.
Old 16th March 2012, 19:21
ODI Debutant

Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: Brampton/Islamabad/Rawalpindi
Runs: 11,236
Lol and everyone ignored this thread and din't take it seriously..

Goes on to show that rahim is a very good captain, and good planning by him. The way he ask tamim to go slow and save wickets........

If they could come so close to winning against pakistan against that top class bowling, then india was nothing for them
Old 16th March 2012, 20:08
T20I Debutant

Debut: Feb 2009
Venue: Watford, UK
Runs: 7,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Bird

BD joins the "Troll India" party. Also look at the BD fans trolling in the comments section of the article. You know you are in a bad way when Rahim and BD fans are trolling you.

Clearly he was not trolling, but being serious. So serious that it all came true.
Old 16th March 2012, 20:20
T20I Debutant

Debut: Apr 2007
Venue: Canada
Runs: 7,302
just stating the obvious not trolling lol
Old 16th March 2012, 20:21
Local Club Captain

Debut: Nov 2006
Runs: 2,440
He just laid in to the trundler express from India and deposited them to grand stand.
Old 16th March 2012, 20:34
First Class Star

Debut: Jan 2006
Runs: 3,594
Thank you for the link Firebird. But I see mostly Indian commenting on how they are going put Bd in to place.

Posted by csuraj on (March 16 2012, 070 AM GMT)
India has a weak bowling attack.Australia can bowl out bangladesh within 50 With India ,bangladesh may get a respectable total of 150 +.well that dosnt matter as anyway , today bangladesh is gonna be defeated miserably and kicked out of the series.

Posted by zapeta on (March 16 2012, 08:57 AM GMT)
@Ehsanul Amin Tito-- exactly Mushfiq the little kid should learn to respect the Great World Champions. we dont have our best Fast bowlers but that is enough to compete on Bangaldeshi Tracks..

Posted by chapathishot on (March 16 2012, 09:12 AM GMT)
My man Bang LA ,How could you forget feb 19 2011,have you forgot the dashing and later trashings .Come on are you suffering from short term memory loss

Posted by on (March 16 2012, 12:06 PM GMT)
@OmarAbbad, ur preditions will come true only if bangladesh MEN's teams plays with Indian Women's team... lol................. nice thought.....

+++
Arrogance has led them to vanish. Poor form.
Old 16th March 2012, 20:45
Tape Ball Captain

Debut: Jan 2012
Runs: 2,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Bird

Hey folks some of you are misinterpreting this thread. It was really not a crack at BD but a crack at India's form. My emphasis was on the bolded part. I thought that was clear with the gif at the end.

I knew once was going to get the century that BD has a good chance considering what happened with PAK three days earlier and the non-stop nonsense that is our bowling. Big respect to BD and Rahim. Great vision and execution.