User Name Password
Go Back   PakPassion - Pakistan Cricket Forum > Sport > Sports Corner


Share This Forum!  
 
 
     
 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #641  
Old 5th February 2012, 16:10
PakFan2010 PakFan2010 is offline
First Class Player
 
Debut: Aug 2010
Runs: 2,995
Oh dear
3-0 now.

United cruelly exposed at the highest level.

Rafael's career achievement is keeping Bale quiet in 1 game. Nowhere near Kyle Walker's talent.
Reply With Quote
  #642  
Old 5th February 2012, 16:12
talha3 talha3 is online now
Test Match Debutant
 
Debut: Jun 2010
Runs: 14,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakFan2010
2-0 to Chelsea with 50minutes gone.

United out of the title race now, It's between Spurs and City.
You think united are out of it but spurs are in it?
Reply With Quote
  #643  
Old 5th February 2012, 16:12
Geordie Ahmed's Avatar
Geordie Ahmed Geordie Ahmed is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Debut: Mar 2004
Venue: St James' Park
Runs: 61,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by PakFan2010
2-0 to Chelsea with 50minutes gone.

United out of the title race now, It's between Spurs and City.
LOL, you crazy
Reply With Quote
  #644  
Old 5th February 2012, 16:16
talha3 talha3 is online now
Test Match Debutant
 
Debut: Jun 2010
Runs: 14,334
Oh well looks like the 3 point gap opens up again. United can't afford to let the gap widen beyond 3 points though.
Reply With Quote
  #645  
Old 5th February 2012, 16:27
PakFan2010 PakFan2010 is offline
First Class Player
 
Debut: Aug 2010
Runs: 2,995
LOL
Howard Webb is a joke. The guy is a clear Manchester United fan.
Reply With Quote
  #646  
Old 5th February 2012, 16:56
talha3 talha3 is online now
Test Match Debutant
 
Debut: Jun 2010
Runs: 14,334
What a comeback! Could be a massive point come the end of the season.
Reply With Quote
  #647  
Old 5th February 2012, 17:13
BoomBoomAli's Avatar
BoomBoomAli BoomBoomAli is offline
Tape Ball Star
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: The Wirral
Runs: 1,096
Great game but two points dropped by Utd really, City are laughing at their run in.
__________________
Djimi Traore has won more European Cups than London
Reply With Quote
  #648  
Old 5th February 2012, 17:22
easy_like_sunday easy_like_sunday is offline
Local Club Regular
 
Debut: Mar 2006
Venue: Manchester
Runs: 863
well played man u to come back after 3 nill down. Secand one was not penalty was a dive bit like johnson yesterday for city lolz. 4 penaltys in last 2 games? howard webb back to usual ways lolz. The way man u played to clawed i have hold my hands up. Next game for man u is liverpool at home and then they go away to norwich followed by tottenham away, while we play villa away and then 2 home games against bolton and blackburn followed by swansea away. So game on look like it gona be close but if man u dont beat liverpool next week and we beat villa away going in to 2 home games i think we will be in pole position.
__________________
Mcfc blue till i die!
Reply With Quote
  #649  
Old 5th February 2012, 18:14
Amir Amir is offline
ODI Star
 
Debut: May 2005
Runs: 24,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy_like_sunday
well played man u to come back after 3 nill down. Secand one was not penalty was a dive bit like johnson yesterday for city lolz. 4 penaltys in last 2 games? howard webb back to usual ways lolz. The way man u played to clawed i have hold my hands up. Next game for man u is liverpool at home and then they go away to norwich followed by tottenham away, while we play villa away and then 2 home games against bolton and blackburn followed by swansea away. So game on look like it gona be close but if man u dont beat liverpool next week and we beat villa away going in to 2 home games i think we will be in pole position.
You alreay are in the pole position! I think for us, we just need to stay near Citeh. Maybe if we can get to Etihad, 2-3 points off we can nick it. Otherwise I think City got this. Essentially, for us it will come down to one game and even then if we are only close by.
__________________
No one likes me cause I am a Paul Heyman guy.
Reply With Quote
  #650  
Old 5th February 2012, 20:38
sully3's Avatar
sully3 sully3 is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: Portsmouth UK
Runs: 5,373
wasn't a easy match for us defence was exposed again, Without Vidic and Smalling our defence leaks goals consistently

one positive was Hernandez, he should have started. Luiz is going to have nightmares about his movement which lead to the 3rd goal.

PS Bosingwa played very well to keep Valencia quiet throughout the match
__________________
Everybody dies but not everybody lives
Reply With Quote
  #651  
Old 5th February 2012, 23:35
RRK92 RRK92 is offline
Junior Player
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 157
Two points behind and players coming back from injury. If you offered me this in November/December I think most Unitedfans would have taken it. I think if we cay stay in touch with City until April, we have got a real chance to win it.

But Pakfan I have to agree. Tottenham are favorites to win the title though. Best team ever. Gareth Bale is better than Pele and Maradona put together. Maradona and Pele never made Maicon look that bad!
Reply With Quote
  #652  
Old 6th February 2012, 08:40
ozzy_07's Avatar
ozzy_07 ozzy_07 is offline
Tape Ball Star
 
Debut: Jun 2009
Runs: 1,084
Great comeback yesterday think we deserved at least a draw.

Tough run of fixtures coming up but as long as we stay within 2-3 points of City I think we are in a good position.
Reply With Quote
  #653  
Old 7th February 2012, 17:53
sully3's Avatar
sully3 sully3 is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: Portsmouth UK
Runs: 5,373
Just really want to hand the boys from Klannnfield a whopping this Saturday. And i hope Suarez receives a tasty reception by our crowd.

Out for Bloooood
__________________
Everybody dies but not everybody lives
Reply With Quote
  #654  
Old 7th February 2012, 23:45
BoomBoomAli's Avatar
BoomBoomAli BoomBoomAli is offline
Tape Ball Star
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: The Wirral
Runs: 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by sully3
Just really want to hand the boys from Klannnfield a whopping this Saturday. And i hope Suarez receives a tasty reception by our crowd.

Out for Bloooood
The last time you were so cocky you didnt get so lucky, you (Man Utd, without resorting to name calling) are the favourites at Old Trafford, it all depends on whether we can stifle you in midfield and take advantage of calamity Evans.
__________________
Djimi Traore has won more European Cups than London
Reply With Quote
  #655  
Old 11th February 2012, 14:20
Riff Riff is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Dec 2005
Runs: 4,298
Man United Won Liverpool Lost

Evra Won Suarez Lost

Tolerance Won Racism Lost

We got what we wanted from the racist scumbags and thats the 3 points. Go United!
Reply With Quote
  #656  
Old 11th February 2012, 14:24
Law's Avatar
Law Law is offline
First Class Player
 
Debut: Jul 2011
Venue: The Best City on Earth (Lahore)
Runs: 2,654
Reply With Quote
  #657  
Old 11th February 2012, 14:29
ozzy_07's Avatar
ozzy_07 ozzy_07 is offline
Tape Ball Star
 
Debut: Jun 2009
Runs: 1,084
Focusing on just the game and the result, fantastic victory for us.

We've come through a really tough run of fixtures with flying colours (bar the FA Cup loss).

Need to kick on now and keep churning out the wins to keep the pressure on City.
Reply With Quote
  #658  
Old 11th February 2012, 17:51
Amir Amir is offline
ODI Star
 
Debut: May 2005
Runs: 24,858
Good win today. Two weeks we got the Spurs and hopefully we can win considering they haven't beaten us since PakFan2010 was born in any competition. 3 tough fixtures, 7 points taken. I would take that any day!

For today's game, it was boring. A bit scrappy as expected but why the hell did we stop playing football after 50 mins. Sure you are up 2-0, just like last year and what happened then? No need to take your foot off the pedal, you have the team on the back foot...drive it home. Finish them off 5-0 and minimize the GD between us and Citeh. That is one thing Citeh do well this year, they aren't happy with 2-0....they go out and make sure they really bury the other teams.

Suarez thing has been talked to death. I wil say Evra's OTT celebration was cringeworthy. It was a great win but it was very childish. However, when he did it to Suarez, that was golden.

Jamie Redknapp needs to understand football. Rio gets to the ball first, clean contact, Suarez hits it away from himself...goes down and he thinks RIo should have been sent off. He is probably the only person in this world that still thinks it after seeing the replay. Both Gary (Neville) and Fletcher laughed him off in the studio (literally).
__________________
No one likes me cause I am a Paul Heyman guy.
Reply With Quote
  #659  
Old 11th February 2012, 19:43
Geordie Ahmed's Avatar
Geordie Ahmed Geordie Ahmed is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Debut: Mar 2004
Venue: St James' Park
Runs: 61,891
Jamie Redknapp was being an idiot, even after seeing the zoom in of the incident he was sticking to his point event though it was quite clear Ferdinand touched the ball first
Reply With Quote
  #660  
Old 11th February 2012, 21:27
sully3's Avatar
sully3 sully3 is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: Portsmouth UK
Runs: 5,373
LOL words can't describe how stupid Jamie Redknapp made himself look today. Flecther and G.nev were literally laughing at his face and then he came up with the 'I'm being out numbered comment"

Even King Kenny after the match said if cameras can't pick up the touch then how can us or the refree see Suarez got the last touch.

Anyone with a half a brain knows defender won the ball and the striker kicked it whilst falling down.
__________________
Everybody dies but not everybody lives
Reply With Quote
  #661  
Old 11th February 2012, 21:30
sully3's Avatar
sully3 sully3 is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: Portsmouth UK
Runs: 5,373
does anyone remember this?


PS thoughts on Rooneys disallowed goal? Evans won the ball perfectly don't know why refree gave a free kick. what a strike i reckon Reina was beaten
__________________
Everybody dies but not everybody lives
Reply With Quote
  #662  
Old 11th February 2012, 22:34
talha3 talha3 is online now
Test Match Debutant
 
Debut: Jun 2010
Runs: 14,334
^^^

Amazing strike from Rooney! Can't predict whether Reina had it covered.
Reply With Quote
  #663  
Old 11th February 2012, 22:36
Amir Amir is offline
ODI Star
 
Debut: May 2005
Runs: 24,858
Another United vs Liverpool classic worth watching. WWE Divas Cup!

I won't ruin the fun and tell you who wins.

Married men, please ensure your wife is outside the room. I am looking at you Geord.

__________________
No one likes me cause I am a Paul Heyman guy.
Reply With Quote
  #664  
Old 11th February 2012, 22:39
PTI tsunami's Avatar
PTI tsunami PTI tsunami is offline
Tape Ball Star
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riff
Man United Won Liverpool Lost

Evra Won Suarez Lost

Tolerance Won Racism Lost

We got what we wanted from the racist scumbags and thats the 3 points. Go United!
I agree bro UTID
Reply With Quote
  #665  
Old 12th February 2012, 23:25
Anfield's Avatar
Anfield Anfield is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Jul 2010
Venue: US
Runs: 4,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riff
Man United Won Liverpool Lost

Evra Won Suarez Lost

Tolerance Won Racism Lost

We got what we wanted from the racist scumbags and thats the 3 points. Go United!
Evra won another game too couple weeks back. That time FOR 'the racists' ;)
__________________
If you're first you're first. If you're second you're nothing - Bill Shankly
Reply With Quote
  #666  
Old 12th February 2012, 23:34
greekscavenger greekscavenger is offline
Tape Ball Captain
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,989
How are you loserpool fans feeling right now?

After all your manager and fans defended the racist muppet, he's actually come out and apologized now.
Reply With Quote
  #667  
Old 12th February 2012, 23:45
Anfield's Avatar
Anfield Anfield is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Jul 2010
Venue: US
Runs: 4,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekscavenger
How are you loserpool fans feeling right now?

After all your manager and fans defended the racist muppet, he's actually come out and apologized now.
LOL yea for telling Kenny he will apologise and didn't. Don't for a second think Suarez or Liverpool have apologised to Evra or the scum you support.
__________________
If you're first you're first. If you're second you're nothing - Bill Shankly
Reply With Quote
  #668  
Old 12th February 2012, 23:48
greekscavenger greekscavenger is offline
Tape Ball Captain
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,989
Scum?

Sorry pal, atleast I dont' support a club who actively supports a racist and boo's players who have been racially abused.

Even better, I least I don't personally support and defends somebody who is a racist.

See, its also quite hilarious even now that Liverpool fans still think their the victim, when every tom dick and harry thinks otherwise. Hell, even Man City fans are with United on this one, and that happens once in a blue moon (no pun intended).
Reply With Quote
  #669  
Old 13th February 2012, 00:05
Anfield's Avatar
Anfield Anfield is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Jul 2010
Venue: US
Runs: 4,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekscavenger
Scum?

Sorry pal, atleast I dont' support a club who actively supports a racist and boo's players who have been racially abused.

Even better, I least I don't personally support and defends somebody who is a racist.

See, its also quite hilarious even now that Liverpool fans still think their the victim, when every tom dick and harry thinks otherwise. Hell, even Man City fans are with United on this one, and that happens once in a blue moon (no pun intended).
My Club was defending our own player. We will choose to believe his word on it rather than Evra's. I'm sure if it was the other way around you'd do the exact same thing.

And again I dont believe Suarez abused him. He said a word that he thought just meant lad. Nothing racist in that. FA and the media believe otherwise and so does your lot.
__________________
If you're first you're first. If you're second you're nothing - Bill Shankly

Last edited by Anfield; 13th February 2012 at 00:08.
Reply With Quote
  #670  
Old 13th February 2012, 00:07
Anfield's Avatar
Anfield Anfield is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Jul 2010
Venue: US
Runs: 4,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekscavenger
Scum?

Sorry pal, atleast I dont' support a club who actively supports a racist and boo's players who have been racially abused.

Even better, I least I don't personally support and defends somebody who is a racist.

See, its also quite hilarious even now that Liverpool fans still think their the victim, when every tom dick and harry thinks otherwise. Hell, even Man City fans are with United on this one, and that happens once in a blue moon (no pun intended).
don't*
__________________
If you're first you're first. If you're second you're nothing - Bill Shankly
Reply With Quote
  #671  
Old 13th February 2012, 00:10
greekscavenger greekscavenger is offline
Tape Ball Captain
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,989
Negrito direct translation or otherwise, does not mean lad in any language including Spanish.
And no, when Cantona kicked a fan United banned him for a year, not the FA. When Rooney elbowed McCarthy, Fergie dropped him for four games.

Liverpool has defended him some vehmently and has come out with egg splattered on their faces. Fact is, your the only team who believes that he wasn't being racist.

For god sakes in the report Suarez said to Evra, "I don't talk to black people", how the hell is that not racist?
Reply With Quote
  #672  
Old 13th February 2012, 00:10
greekscavenger greekscavenger is offline
Tape Ball Captain
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,989
Quote:
don't*
Simon says?
Reply With Quote
  #673  
Old 13th February 2012, 00:21
Anfield's Avatar
Anfield Anfield is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Jul 2010
Venue: US
Runs: 4,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekscavenger
Negrito direct translation or otherwise, does not mean lad in any language including Spanish.
And no, when Cantona kicked a fan United banned him for a year, not the FA. When Rooney elbowed McCarthy, Fergie dropped him for four games.

Liverpool has defended him some vehmently and has come out with egg splattered on their faces. Fact is, your the only team who believes that he wasn't being racist.

For god sakes in the report Suarez said to Evra, "I don't talk to black people", how the hell is that not racist?
Evra said that Suarez said "I don't talk to black people"? And why would I believe a word of what he said? Suarez also said he didn't mean to call him black. Why aren't you believing him?

and Negro was the word used. go look in google what it means in Spanish and when people of Uruguay use it, what are they refering to exactly.
__________________
If you're first you're first. If you're second you're nothing - Bill Shankly
Reply With Quote
  #674  
Old 13th February 2012, 00:23
greekscavenger greekscavenger is offline
Tape Ball Captain
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,989
Reply With Quote
  #675  
Old 13th February 2012, 00:26
Anfield's Avatar
Anfield Anfield is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Jul 2010
Venue: US
Runs: 4,813
Lol.
__________________
If you're first you're first. If you're second you're nothing - Bill Shankly
Reply With Quote
  #676  
Old 13th February 2012, 00:46
Geordie Ahmed's Avatar
Geordie Ahmed Geordie Ahmed is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Debut: Mar 2004
Venue: St James' Park
Runs: 61,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfield
Evra said that Suarez said "I don't talk to black people"? And why would I believe a word of what he said? Suarez also said he didn't mean to call him black. Why aren't you believing him?

and Negro was the word used. go look in google what it means in Spanish and when people of Uruguay use it, what are they refering to exactly.
You don't have to believe Evra, just believe what Comolli and Kuyt said, or are they liars as well?
Reply With Quote
  #677  
Old 13th February 2012, 14:38
Anfield's Avatar
Anfield Anfield is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Jul 2010
Venue: US
Runs: 4,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Ahmed
You don't have to believe Evra, just believe what Comolli and Kuyt said, or are they liars as well?
What exactly did they say in the report. Quotes?
__________________
If you're first you're first. If you're second you're nothing - Bill Shankly
Reply With Quote
  #678  
Old 13th February 2012, 14:51
Geordie Ahmed's Avatar
Geordie Ahmed Geordie Ahmed is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Debut: Mar 2004
Venue: St James' Park
Runs: 61,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfield
What exactly did they say in the report. Quotes?
http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2012/01...olli-kuyt.html
Reply With Quote
  #679  
Old 13th February 2012, 14:57
Anfield's Avatar
Anfield Anfield is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Jul 2010
Venue: US
Runs: 4,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Ahmed
Right. It also says afterwards that Suarez said Kuyt and Commoli both misunderstood what he said. Again, they all speak different languages so his words could've easily gotten misunderstood by Commoli and Dirk.
__________________
If you're first you're first. If you're second you're nothing - Bill Shankly
Reply With Quote
  #680  
Old 13th February 2012, 15:08
Geordie Ahmed's Avatar
Geordie Ahmed Geordie Ahmed is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Debut: Mar 2004
Venue: St James' Park
Runs: 61,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfield
Right. It also says afterwards that Suarez said Kuyt and Commoli both misunderstood what he said. Again, they all speak different languages so his words could've easily gotten misunderstood by Commoli and Dirk.
Yeah how convenient, you seriously believe that?

The different languages is a poor argument since Suarez speaks fluent Spanish and Dutch, yet somehow he was misunderstood in both? Aye right
Reply With Quote
  #681  
Old 13th February 2012, 15:18
Anfield's Avatar
Anfield Anfield is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Jul 2010
Venue: US
Runs: 4,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Ahmed
Yeah how convenient, you seriously believe that?

The different languages is a poor argument since Suarez speaks fluent Spanish and Dutch, yet somehow he was misunderstood in both? Aye right
Very much possible! It was right after the game, so possible. Again, even if you choose to believe Commolli and Kuyt, they both said that Luis told them he said in response to Evra's "Don't touch me you south American" comment. So why did Evra get away with it? If you are believing Commolli's statement, why not take the entire statement into consideration instead of a certain part of it?

A joke really that it was decided on the balace of probabilities. These matters should be decided in courts where they demand solid evidence and not just go on 'balance of probability'. Bet you anything even though Terry is caught on camera, he gets away with nothing just because its being dealt with in the court.
__________________
If you're first you're first. If you're second you're nothing - Bill Shankly

Last edited by Anfield; 13th February 2012 at 15:21.
Reply With Quote
  #682  
Old 13th February 2012, 15:33
Amir Amir is offline
ODI Star
 
Debut: May 2005
Runs: 24,858
Quote:
A joke really that it was decided on the balace of probabilities. These matters should be decided in courts where they demand solid evidence and not just go on 'balance of probability'.
That is how courts deal with domestic matters. Its called civil court where small disputes are heard and in instances of where it is one mans word against another. Becomes a question of credibility. Obviously, if they used the criminal method...no one would ever be prosecuted because there is not a microphone recording everything they are saying. Only evidence would be witnesses....which lo and behold, brings us back to one mans word vs another.

Anyways, why we discussing this scumbag in our thread? There are plenty of other threads to discuss how far you want to bury your head in the sand.
__________________
No one likes me cause I am a Paul Heyman guy.
Reply With Quote
  #683  
Old 13th February 2012, 17:28
sully3's Avatar
sully3 sully3 is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: Portsmouth UK
Runs: 5,373
Liverpool fans keep digging their own grave, 'oh the rasict word was lost in language' are you kidding me

Liverpool football club is the laughing stock of Europe right now
__________________
Everybody dies but not everybody lives
Reply With Quote
  #684  
Old 14th February 2012, 03:15
Anfield's Avatar
Anfield Anfield is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Jul 2010
Venue: US
Runs: 4,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by sully3
Liverpool fans keep digging their own grave, 'oh the rasict word was lost in language' are you kidding me

Liverpool football club is the laughing stock of Europe right now
LOL what? People outside UK don't really gives a toss about whether 2 players shook hands or not. They really have far bigger things to worry about than that.

Heck the 'laughing stock' of England is on the verge of winning this year's first major trophy! and possibly another one come May ;) Now you'll pretend it doesn't matter because its not League/C.L. Typical 'oh we're out anyways so might aswell say sh*t about Cup competitions now
__________________
If you're first you're first. If you're second you're nothing - Bill Shankly

Last edited by Anfield; 14th February 2012 at 03:20.
Reply With Quote
  #685  
Old 14th February 2012, 03:19
Amir Amir is offline
ODI Star
 
Debut: May 2005
Runs: 24,858
Quote:
LOL what? People outside UK don't really give a **** about whether 2 players shook hands or not. They really have far bigger things to worry about than that.
Actually it was on TSN (Canadian) and Business Insider (American). Probably won't report had Suarez a little shred of decency in him. Then again, can't expect much of scum.
__________________
No one likes me cause I am a Paul Heyman guy.
Reply With Quote
  #686  
Old 14th February 2012, 03:25
Anfield's Avatar
Anfield Anfield is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Jul 2010
Venue: US
Runs: 4,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir
Actually it was on TSN (Canadian) and Business Insider (American). Probably won't report had Suarez a little shred of decency in him. Then again, can't expect much of scum.
I never said it wasn't on newstations around the world. I'm just saying they are not going to make any fuss about it because its not a huge issue anywhere else but in England. They'll report it sure but there wont be in depth analysis of it around the world about a bloody handshake lol
__________________
If you're first you're first. If you're second you're nothing - Bill Shankly
Reply With Quote
  #687  
Old 14th February 2012, 11:24
Amir Amir is offline
ODI Star
 
Debut: May 2005
Runs: 24,858
Seeing as the event occurred in England...that would be expected.

(Mods can we change his name to KLAnfield for fun? )
__________________
No one likes me cause I am a Paul Heyman guy.
Reply With Quote
  #688  
Old 14th February 2012, 13:33
sully3's Avatar
sully3 sully3 is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: Portsmouth UK
Runs: 5,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anfield
LOL what? People outside UK don't really gives a toss about whether 2 players shook hands or not. They really have far bigger things to worry about than that.

Heck the 'laughing stock' of England is on the verge of winning this year's first major trophy! and possibly another one come May ;) Now you'll pretend it doesn't matter because its not League/C.L. Typical 'oh we're out anyways so might aswell say sh*t about Cup competitions now
the facts still remain winning the league and champions league is a bigger competition
__________________
Everybody dies but not everybody lives
Reply With Quote
  #689  
Old 14th February 2012, 13:38
sully3's Avatar
sully3 sully3 is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: Portsmouth UK
Runs: 5,373
back to the football matters, it was good to beat the dippers last weekend put them back in their place and on to the Europa league which United don't know much about.

i watched the reserves match last night Paul Pogba and Davide Petrucci looked to good to be playing reserves football its just to see for them. It would be nice for the boys to get some European experience against Ajax
__________________
Everybody dies but not everybody lives
Reply With Quote
  #690  
Old 14th February 2012, 13:53
BoomBoomAli's Avatar
BoomBoomAli BoomBoomAli is offline
Tape Ball Star
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: The Wirral
Runs: 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by sully3
back to the football matters, it was good to beat the dippers last weekend put them back in their place and on to the Europa league which United don't know much about.

i watched the reserves match last night Paul Pogba and Davide Petrucci looked to good to be playing reserves football its just to see for them. It would be nice for the boys to get some European experience against Ajax
Well then I guess youre going to learn what its about, joke of a competition. You guys should play an entirely different eleven to the one you play in the league.
__________________
Djimi Traore has won more European Cups than London
Reply With Quote
  #691  
Old 15th February 2012, 03:17
OZGOD's Avatar
OZGOD OZGOD is offline
ODI Star
 
Debut: Jan 2005
Venue: Boston MA (from Sydney Aus)
Runs: 23,632
Wayne Rooney seems to be happy that Ivory Coast lost the ACoN to Zambia.

Quote:
Wayne Rooney mocks Manchester City's Toure brothers following Ivory Coast African Cup of Nations loss
From correspondents in Manchester, England NewsCore February 14, 2012 11:21AM

Manchester United star Wayne Rooney mocked Manchester City rivals Yaya and Kolo Toure in the wake of the brothers' shock defeat to Zambia in the African Cup of Nations final.

After romping through the competition without conceding a goal, Ivory Coast saw the title slip away in a penalty shootout loss to Zambia, following a goalless final - much to Rooney's amusement.

"Funny that 2 toures was there all the way and lost. Haha," he tweeted to his almost three million followers.

The comment drew an angry response, with one fan branding him a "disgrace" and another promising to ridicule Rooney should England fail to win this year's UEFA European Championships.

Rooney made the remark while responding to tweets from two of his United teammates, who both commended Zambia for the underdog victory, 19 years after the countries football team was killed in a plane crash.

"Congrats to zambia great story!" midfielder Tom Cleverly tweeted, while defender Rio Ferdinand offered, "Congratulations to Zambia for winning the African Nations Cup! #TeamSpirit."

Rooney, though, suggested he was bored by the outcome, replying, "zzzzzzzzzzz pga golf is on. Come on boys" before ridiculing the Toures for their loss.

But as a Manchester City fan soon reminded Rooney, the brothers could laugh at his expense after their club teammates secured a 1-0 win at Aston Villa to jump ahead of United in the Barclays Premier League.

The Twitter follower said it was "even more funny that they're coming back to City still top of the league."

City's victory took them two points clear of United at the EPL summit with 13 games left to play.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...-1226270586322
Reply With Quote
  #692  
Old 15th February 2012, 13:22
Geordie Ahmed's Avatar
Geordie Ahmed Geordie Ahmed is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Debut: Mar 2004
Venue: St James' Park
Runs: 61,891
Rooney in acting like a mong shocker

His comments are even more ridiculous when you consider during the last World Cup he put in a performance that would have had a schoolgirl embarrassed
Reply With Quote
  #693  
Old 15th February 2012, 13:32
easy_like_sunday easy_like_sunday is offline
Local Club Regular
 
Debut: Mar 2006
Venue: Manchester
Runs: 863
wayne rooney how many goals have you scored in any major tournaments?
__________________
Mcfc blue till i die!
Reply With Quote
  #694  
Old 15th February 2012, 16:30
sully3's Avatar
sully3 sully3 is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: Portsmouth UK
Runs: 5,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy_like_sunday
wayne rooney how many goals have you scored in any major tournaments?
Im sure KOLO would be to drugged up to care about waynes comments
__________________
Everybody dies but not everybody lives
Reply With Quote
  #695  
Old 16th February 2012, 14:11
Chicharito14Hernandez's Avatar
Chicharito14Hernandez Chicharito14Hernandez is offline
Tape Ball Star
 
Debut: Feb 2012
Venue: Up your's
Runs: 1,045
- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ily-Mail.html?

Lol @ Welbeck and Nani
__________________
19 Titles - There's only one United
Reply With Quote
  #696  
Old 16th February 2012, 14:20
BoomBoomAli's Avatar
BoomBoomAli BoomBoomAli is offline
Tape Ball Star
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: The Wirral
Runs: 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicharito14Hernandez
Expected better than the daily mail from Welbeck
__________________
Djimi Traore has won more European Cups than London
Reply With Quote
  #697  
Old 16th February 2012, 14:29
Geordie Ahmed's Avatar
Geordie Ahmed Geordie Ahmed is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Debut: Mar 2004
Venue: St James' Park
Runs: 61,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicharito14Hernandez
I used to like Welbeck BUT not anymore since he is a Daily Mail reader
Reply With Quote
  #698  
Old 16th February 2012, 14:51
Amir Amir is offline
ODI Star
 
Debut: May 2005
Runs: 24,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Ahmed
I used to like Welbeck BUT not anymore since he is a Daily Mail reader
You need to look at the picture. He is just reading the funnies. Nothing wrong with that

The Daily Mail was probably the only paper available but when a man needs to read his comics, he needs to read his comics. Oh that Marmaduke!
__________________
No one likes me cause I am a Paul Heyman guy.
Reply With Quote
  #699  
Old 16th February 2012, 23:29
sully3's Avatar
sully3 sully3 is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Apr 2010
Venue: Portsmouth UK
Runs: 5,373
Not the best of performances alot of the players which started have just come back from injury and look under cooked. Especially Nani who only had one training session with squad and still played the full 90 mins.

Biggest worry is Valencia injury who Sir Alex has said has done his hamstring and will be out for 4 weeks. Valencia has been United best attacking player this season IMO and will be a huge miss against Spurs
__________________
Everybody dies but not everybody lives
Reply With Quote
  #700  
Old 16th February 2012, 23:35
greekscavenger greekscavenger is offline
Tape Ball Captain
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,989
Lucky Assou-Ekotou.
Reply With Quote
  #701  
Old 1st March 2012, 17:33
PetroDollars PetroDollars is offline
Local Club Star
 
Debut: Feb 2012
Runs: 1,580
Not looking good for man u... After ravel, Pogba is also about to leave, Probably the two most talented youngsters and a massive club like man u cant even hold them.
Money is spoiling the game.
Reply With Quote
  #702  
Old 1st March 2012, 17:44
Chicharito14Hernandez's Avatar
Chicharito14Hernandez Chicharito14Hernandez is offline
Tape Ball Star
 
Debut: Feb 2012
Venue: Up your's
Runs: 1,045
This is just paper talk about Pogba being 'about to leave', Fergie said things are tough but they are negotiating. I think he will end up staying
__________________
19 Titles - There's only one United
Reply With Quote
  #703  
Old 1st March 2012, 17:58
greekscavenger greekscavenger is offline
Tape Ball Captain
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,989
We didn't keep Ravel because quite frankly he's an utter knob and isn't worth hard negotiating for.
Reply With Quote
  #704  
Old 1st March 2012, 18:16
TAK's Avatar
TAK TAK is offline
First Class Captain
 
Debut: Feb 2006
Runs: 5,900
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekscavenger
We didn't keep Ravel because quite frankly he's an utter knob and isn't worth hard negotiating for.
isn't that a prerequisite?
__________________

کجھ شہر دے لوک وی ظالم سن
کجھ مینوں مرن دا شوق وی سی
Reply With Quote
  #705  
Old 1st March 2012, 18:25
greekscavenger greekscavenger is offline
Tape Ball Captain
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,989
Quote:
isn't that a prerequisite?
For what?
Reply With Quote
  #706  
Old 1st March 2012, 18:36
PetroDollars PetroDollars is offline
Local Club Star
 
Debut: Feb 2012
Runs: 1,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicharito14Hernandez
This is just paper talk about Pogba being 'about to leave', Fergie said things are tough but they are negotiating. I think he will end up staying
Not really, he has been dropped from the squad totally, he should have started the Ajax game but wasn't even on the bench nor the in next games despite impressing in his little stint against stroke... There are also reports that he has been told to train alone and not part of the squad.

He has been offered £40,000/week from Juventus and unless MU meet that he aint staying for £12,000/week.

My 2 cents are that Fergie has been quite arrogant, this isn't the past anymore, times have changed and if Scholes or Giggs came into the squad today they would have probably also left for money... If SAF can dish out £8 on BeBe why not increase the wages of Pogba and Ravel, he even spent £12m on Ronaldo and even though he was hot property so are ravel and Pogba. They are destined to be legends, how can you let them go... Its like letting Scholes and Giggs go when they were 18.
Reply With Quote
  #707  
Old 1st March 2012, 18:39
greekscavenger greekscavenger is offline
Tape Ball Captain
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,989
Are you retarded?

Ravel Morrison destined to be a legend? The only thing he's destined for is his own personal jail cell in the youth offenders institution.

40,000 P/W for an 18 year old without a SINGLE start is just outrageous to be honest. For heavens sake, what has Pogba/Morrison done to deserve that sort of salary?
Reply With Quote
  #708  
Old 1st March 2012, 19:13
PetroDollars PetroDollars is offline
Local Club Star
 
Debut: Feb 2012
Runs: 1,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekscavenger
Are you retarded?

Ravel Morrison destined to be a legend? The only thing he's destined for is his own personal jail cell in the youth offenders institution.

40,000 P/W for an 18 year old without a SINGLE start is just outrageous to be honest. For heavens sake, what has Pogba/Morrison done to deserve that sort of salary?
No, but you are already a proven one.

your a typical blind fan, when Ravel was at the club, people like you were screaming, 'Ohh hes the next big thing' 'hes clearly the next scholes' etc. the minute he leaves he becomes a criminal, over rated, rubbish.

As for why they deserve it? ask all the clubs that are after them what they have done to deserve it. They surely have done something that they are wanted by so many clubs and a championship side can offer £65,000 to a kid who doesn't even have a start. Like i said times are different today, had this been the 90's Pogba and Ravel would still be at the club and would've been part of the first team, on the other hand had Giggs and Scholes been in Pogbas/Ravels place they too would be demanding huge wages or looking else where.
Reply With Quote
  #709  
Old 1st March 2012, 19:22
greekscavenger greekscavenger is offline
Tape Ball Captain
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,989
Quote:
No, but you are already a proven one.

your a typical blind fan, when Ravel was at the club, people like you were screaming, 'Ohh hes the next big thing' 'hes clearly the next scholes' etc. the minute he leaves he becomes a criminal, over rated, rubbish.

As for why they deserve it? ask all the clubs that are after them what they have done to deserve it. They surely have done something that they are wanted by so many clubs and a championship side can offer £65,000 to a kid who doesn't even have a start. Like i said times are different today, had this been the 90's Pogba and Ravel would still be at the club and would've been part of the first team, on the other hand had Giggs and Scholes been in Pogbas/Ravels place they too would be demanding huge wages or looking else where.
FML, you really are something spectacular.

Not a single person worth a penny in knowledge compared Ravel Morrison to Scholes. Morrison is a winger/inside forward who is also capable of playing behind the forward. His playing style is quite similar to Ashley young. Scholes? No, you are just a deluded fool. Scholes is a deep lying playmaker famous for his exquisite passing, tempo controlling, technical ability and awareness of his game, plus his thunderous long range shot. Morrison was acclaimed as a technically gifted winger with fantastic close control ability, dribbling ability, skills, tricks, creativity and goalscoring. Nothing near to Scholes in playing style whatsoever.

He is definetely talented yes. Problem is he probably won't reach that talent because of the fact he is such an unprofessional muppet with no education and won't strive to reach his maximum potential.

You need to get better sources of information. Can you name one single 18 year old kid with 0 PL games who earns 40,000k a week? You mention 65k a week...Ravel Morrison is on 12k a week and his transfer fee was 650,000 GBP. Even the likes of Messi, Ronaldo were not on that sort of money when they first came. Keep in perspective Evra and Vidic were on that only around 2-3 years ago.

Pogba certainly doesn't warrant 40k a week, never mind half of that.

I second the question because you've not answered truthfully.

Are you actually retarded?
Reply With Quote
  #710  
Old 1st March 2012, 19:29
greekscavenger greekscavenger is offline
Tape Ball Captain
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,989
I'll also post some teenage players and their salaries:

Pato was on 30k a week until recently.
Messi was on 20k a week until 2007.
Ronaldo was on 14k a week until 2006.
SMalling is on 20k a week.
Jones is on 30k a week.

Pogba 40k despite not starting a single PL game?
Reply With Quote
  #711  
Old 1st March 2012, 22:14
PetroDollars PetroDollars is offline
Local Club Star
 
Debut: Feb 2012
Runs: 1,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekscavenger
FML, you really are something spectacular.

Not a single person worth a penny in knowledge compared Ravel Morrison to Scholes. Morrison is a winger/inside forward who is also capable of playing behind the forward. His playing style is quite similar to Ashley young. Scholes? No, you are just a deluded fool. Scholes is a deep lying playmaker famous for his exquisite passing, tempo controlling, technical ability and awareness of his game, plus his thunderous long range shot. Morrison was acclaimed as a technically gifted winger with fantastic close control ability, dribbling ability, skills, tricks, creativity and goalscoring. Nothing near to Scholes in playing style whatsoever.

He is definetely talented yes. Problem is he probably won't reach that talent because of the fact he is such an unprofessional muppet with no education and won't strive to reach his maximum potential.

You need to get better sources of information. Can you name one single 18 year old kid with 0 PL games who earns 40,000k a week? You mention 65k a week...Ravel Morrison is on 12k a week and his transfer fee was 650,000 GBP. Even the likes of Messi, Ronaldo were not on that sort of money when they first came. Keep in perspective Evra and Vidic were on that only around 2-3 years ago.

Pogba certainly doesn't warrant 40k a week, never mind half of that.

I second the question because you've not answered truthfully.

Are you actually retarded?
HAHAHAHAHA

So the truth is out. FINALLY, after yapping on and on about Ravel being this and that, next paul scholes. Reality hits, yes he was always very different to scholes, but it was blind supporters like you who would over rate players for the sake of it. He had to be transfered out for you to understand that. Now who is the retard.

But its still funny that now you agree hes talented but wont reach that ability cause of his behaviour. When just a few months ago you probably didn't realize that and thought he would take the world by storm, but now hes left, he is a muppet. LOL.

as for education, Steve Jobs had none, was he also a fool too? maybe only you are. Education has nothing to do with success, most of the worlds successful people didn't have one. WHY DOES THAT MATTER TO YOU.

Ravels fee is set to go to £65,000 with West Hams promotion to the PL.

So now please tell me whos the retard.
Reply With Quote
  #712  
Old 1st March 2012, 22:15
PetroDollars PetroDollars is offline
Local Club Star
 
Debut: Feb 2012
Runs: 1,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekscavenger
I'll also post some teenage players and their salaries:

Pato was on 30k a week until recently.
Messi was on 20k a week until 2007.
Ronaldo was on 14k a week until 2006.
SMalling is on 20k a week.
Jones is on 30k a week.

Pogba 40k despite not starting a single PL game?
Considering you hardly know what you talk about, please give some sources cause your the last person one should believe.
Reply With Quote
  #713  
Old 1st March 2012, 22:37
easy_like_sunday easy_like_sunday is offline
Local Club Regular
 
Debut: Mar 2006
Venue: Manchester
Runs: 863
ronaldo on 14 k till 2006 and messi on 20 k a week that hard to imagine that to be honest!
__________________
Mcfc blue till i die!
Reply With Quote
  #714  
Old 1st March 2012, 23:08
greekscavenger greekscavenger is offline
Tape Ball Captain
 
Debut: Nov 2011
Runs: 1,989
Quote:
ronaldo on 14 k till 2006 and messi on 20 k a week that hard to imagine that to be honest!
Ronaldo's original contract from 2003 was not renewed until 2006 after the world cup debacle and Messi didn't sign a new contract until 2007 aswell.

Their original professional contracts were 14k and 20k respectively.

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA

So the truth is out. FINALLY, after yapping on and on about Ravel being this and that, next paul scholes. Reality hits, yes he was always very different to scholes, but it was blind supporters like you who would over rate players for the sake of it. He had to be transfered out for you to understand that. Now who is the retard.

But its still funny that now you agree hes talented but wont reach that ability cause of his behaviour. When just a few months ago you probably didn't realize that and thought he would take the world by storm, but now hes left, he is a muppet. LOL.

as for education, Steve Jobs had none, was he also a fool too? maybe only you are. Education has nothing to do with success, most of the worlds successful people didn't have one. WHY DOES THAT MATTER TO YOU.

Ravels fee is set to go to £65,000 with West Hams promotion to the PL.

So now please tell me whos the retard.
Okay, you're a retard, thanks for answering my question. Your manic "HAHA" kinda proved it aswell.

Quote me, when did I yap on about Ravel Morrison at all? I said a few months back he was a very special player with huge amounts of potential but I also said he was an idiot in real life and this would hinder his ability. When did I overrate the guy?

Again your talking absolute rubbish. You said "I Probably" said this, "I probably" said that. Well I didn't. So shut up please, you're just making an embarrasment of yourself.

Quote:
as for education, Steve Jobs had none, was he also a fool too? maybe only you are. Education has nothing to do with success, most of the worlds successful people didn't have one. WHY DOES THAT MATTER TO YOU.
Education is not just schooling and colleging. It's education in social skills, mannerisms and morality. Morrison has none of those.

Source me out on the figures of Morrison having a salary of 65,000 please.

And yes, you are still the retard who is the perfect advertisement for the advocation of abortion worldwide. Keep going at it.

And please, stop with the caps locks, its embarrasing and only shows off further how much of a child you really are.
Reply With Quote
  #715  
Old 1st March 2012, 23:57
PetroDollars PetroDollars is offline
Local Club Star
 
Debut: Feb 2012
Runs: 1,580
You are a hopeless little kid,

Grow up and than come back.
Reply With Quote
  #716  
Old 1st March 2012, 23:58
easy_like_sunday easy_like_sunday is offline
Local Club Regular
 
Debut: Mar 2006
Venue: Manchester
Runs: 863
There some big rants at each other there lolz cant be arsed reading all that jargon, what i will say as a city supporter there will never be another scholes as he played over 900 games!
__________________
Mcfc blue till i die!
Reply With Quote
  #717  
Old 2nd March 2012, 00:22
PetroDollars PetroDollars is offline
Local Club Star
 
Debut: Feb 2012
Runs: 1,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy_like_sunday
There some big rants at each other there lolz cant be arsed reading all that jargon, what i will say as a city supporter there will never be another scholes as he played over 900 games!
I was just giving a point till a kid came along with his attacks.

Its great being a fan but being blinded and calling your players the best in the world and then muppets when they leave is hypocritical.
Reply With Quote
  #718  
Old 2nd March 2012, 03:19
Geordie Ahmed's Avatar
Geordie Ahmed Geordie Ahmed is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Debut: Mar 2004
Venue: St James' Park
Runs: 61,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetroDollars
Not looking good for man u... After ravel, Pogba is also about to leave, Probably the two most talented youngsters and a massive club like man u cant even hold them.
Money is spoiling the game.
Indeed it is, when Man-U can just take a 16 year old kid from Le Havre because of the money at their disposal it does highlight the problem with money in the game
Reply With Quote
  #719  
Old 2nd March 2012, 16:20
Chicharito14Hernandez's Avatar
Chicharito14Hernandez Chicharito14Hernandez is offline
Tape Ball Star
 
Debut: Feb 2012
Venue: Up your's
Runs: 1,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetroDollars
I was just giving a point till a kid came along with his attacks.

Its great being a fan but being blinded and calling your players the best in the world and then muppets when they leave is hypocritical.
I don't think anyone said Ravel was the best in the world :S
__________________
19 Titles - There's only one United
Reply With Quote
  #720  
Old 2nd March 2012, 16:38
PetroDollars PetroDollars is offline
Local Club Star
 
Debut: Feb 2012
Runs: 1,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Ahmed
Indeed it is, when Man-U can just take a 16 year old kid from Le Havre because of the money at their disposal it does highlight the problem with money in the game
That wasn't much of a problem as any club could have nabbed him. MU didn't actually give him a few truck loads of cash, it was a fair deal and Pogba wanted to move to a big club.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:43.



Powered by: vBulletin and VBAdvanced CMPS
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
PakPassion™ © copyright 2014 All Rights Reserved. Content on PakPassion™ requires permission for reprint.