In his article for FirstPost, Saj examines the reason for the shocking eight-wicket defeat for the Champions Trophy winners at the hands of their arch-rivals.
Speaking to Saj (FirstPost), Pakistan pacer Umar Gul discusses the high voltage India-Pakistan clash and why he feels that the absence of Virat Kohli will tilt the balance towards Pakistan in this crucial match up.
Sami Aslam's international career seemed to have taken off after his odds-defying innings of 82 and 70 during the 3rd Test on Pakistan's successful tour of England in 2016. Whilst it seemed that the left-handed opener was well on his way to ...
Sohail Khan shot to fame during the 2015 World Cup when he took five wickets against India, including the prize scalp of Virat Kohli. His aggressive style of bowling also saw him pick five wickets in an innings in the 4th Test ...
Talent Spotter : Irfanullah Shah
Pakpassion caught up with the tall pacer from Bannu as he discussed his career to date and...
Talent Spotter : Israrullah
Latest Talent Spotter section puts the spot light on Peshawar Panther's player who has been called up for...
Talent Spotter : Usama Mir
Usama Mir is a right-arm leg-break bowler from Silakot, with an unorthodox action. Mir spoke to...
Here's a quiz all about the first World Twenty20 tournament in 2007. See how many questions you can answer correctly.
1. Which country hosted the inaugural World Twenty20?
2. Who won the competition?
3. Who were the runners up?
4. Who was named Man of the Match in the final?
5. Who with 13 wickets was the leading wicket taker?
6. What was the margin of victory in the final?
7. Who did Australia face in the semi-final?
8. Which Australian took a hat-trick in their group game against Bangladesh?
9. Which two teams were involved in a bowl-out in the group stages?
10. England won only one game in the whole tournament. Who did they beat?
11. Which Australian was the tournament's leading run scorer?
12. Who was the only person to score a century in the tournament?
13. Which Indian hit six sixes in an over?
14. Who was the bowler who got hit for six sixes in an over?
15. Which team compiled an impressive 260 for 6 against Kenya, the highest score in the tournament?
16. Which team scored the lowest total, managing just 83 against Sri Lanka?
17. Which Sri Lankan conceded 64 runs from his allocation of four overs against Pakistan?
18. Which New Zealander produced the best bowling figures of four for seven against Kenya?
19. Who was the leading six hitter in the tournament?
20. Who hit the most sixes in a single innings?