The son of the legendary Abdul Qadir spoke about his frustration with the system of selection in Pakistan and discussed his plans to obtain Australian citizenship.
Darren Sammy and co. won the 2017 edition of the PSL at Gaddafi Stadium. In 2018 with a vastly different squad, can he once again lead his men to the summit in March at National Stadium, Karachi?
Regarded as a top future prospect for the role of a batting all-rounder for Pakistan, 21-year-old Hussain Talat who also plays for the PSL side Islamabad United, has been in impressive form during this domestic season. ...
Sami Aslam made his Test debut against Bangladesh in April 2015 but it wasn't until Pakistan's 2016 tour of England that the world took notice of his abilities as an opening batsman. During that tour, Sami's credentials as a solid Test opener ...
Talent Spotter : Mukhtar Ahmed
Unheard of less than a month ago, Sialkot Stallions’ Mukhtar Ahmed burst onto the scene with the...
Talent Spotter : Mohammad Rizwan
PakPassion spoke to highly-rated 20 year-old wicket-keeper batsman Mohammad Rizwan who was on the...
Talent Spotter : Kamran Ghulam
The Pakistan U19 all-rounder spoke about his career and his aspirations
Here's a quiz all about the first World Twenty20 tournament in 2007. See how many questions you can answer correctly.
1. Which country hosted the inaugural World Twenty20?
2. Who won the competition?
3. Who were the runners up?
4. Who was named Man of the Match in the final?
5. Who with 13 wickets was the leading wicket taker?
6. What was the margin of victory in the final?
7. Who did Australia face in the semi-final?
8. Which Australian took a hat-trick in their group game against Bangladesh?
9. Which two teams were involved in a bowl-out in the group stages?
10. England won only one game in the whole tournament. Who did they beat?
11. Which Australian was the tournament's leading run scorer?
12. Who was the only person to score a century in the tournament?
13. Which Indian hit six sixes in an over?
14. Who was the bowler who got hit for six sixes in an over?
15. Which team compiled an impressive 260 for 6 against Kenya, the highest score in the tournament?
16. Which team scored the lowest total, managing just 83 against Sri Lanka?
17. Which Sri Lankan conceded 64 runs from his allocation of four overs against Pakistan?
18. Which New Zealander produced the best bowling figures of four for seven against Kenya?
19. Who was the leading six hitter in the tournament?
20. Who hit the most sixes in a single innings?