The son of the legendary Abdul Qadir spoke about his frustration with the system of selection in Pakistan and discussed his plans to obtain Australian citizenship.
Darren Sammy and co. won the 2017 edition of the PSL at Gaddafi Stadium. In 2018 with a vastly different squad, can he once again lead his men to the summit in March at National Stadium, Karachi?
Regarded as a top future prospect for the role of a batting all-rounder for Pakistan, 21-year-old Hussain Talat who also plays for the PSL side Islamabad United, has been in impressive form during this domestic season. ...
Sami Aslam made his Test debut against Bangladesh in April 2015 but it wasn't until Pakistan's 2016 tour of England that the world took notice of his abilities as an opening batsman. During that tour, Sami's credentials as a solid Test opener ...
Talent Spotter : Saud Shakeel
Saud Shakeel is a promising young talent from Karachi who bats left-handed and is also a part-time slow...
Talent Spotter : Mohammad Aftab
Speaking exclusively to PakPassion.net, the 17-year old left-arm paceman from Lahore expressed his...
Talent Spotter : Babar Azam
Babar Azam is a name that is already on the lips of many Pakistani cricket fans. At the tender age...
Time to get those brain cells working overtime and cast your mind back to the 1983 World Cup.
By Saj Sadiq (8th December, 2016)
1. Which country hosted the 1983 World Cup?
2. Who were the winners of the 1983 World Cup?
3. Who were the beaten finalists in the 1983 World Cup?
4. What was the highest individual score in the 1983 World Cup final?
5. Which renowned slow scorer opened the batting for England throughout the tournament?
6. Which member of the Zimbabwe squad later went on to play Test cricket for England?
7. Who smashed 175 not out from just 138 balls against Zimbabwe in their second match in June?
8. Which England seamer turned commentator went for 82 runs from his 12 overs against Sri Lanka?
9. New Zealand's Martin Sneddon had bowling figures of 12-1-105-2 against which country?
10. Who captained England in the competition?
11. Who was named Man of the Match in Zimbabwe's shock win over Australia?
12. Which Lancastrian opened the batting for England in the tournament?
13. Which Indian seamer was the leading wicket taker in the 1983 World Cup?
14. Which Pakistani leg-spinner took 4-21 against New Zealand?
15. Which current umpire was England's wicket-keeper in 1983?
16. Which English born Australian took 6-39 in a group game against India?
17. Who scored 130 for England against Sri Lanka?
18. How many runs did India score in the final?
19. Which Indian seamer took 3-21 in the final?
20. Who was named Man of the Match in the final?