In his article for FirstPost, Saj examines the reason for the shocking eight-wicket defeat for the Champions Trophy winners at the hands of their arch-rivals.
Speaking to Saj (FirstPost), Pakistan pacer Umar Gul discusses the high voltage India-Pakistan clash and why he feels that the absence of Virat Kohli will tilt the balance towards Pakistan in this crucial match up.
Sami Aslam's international career seemed to have taken off after his odds-defying innings of 82 and 70 during the 3rd Test on Pakistan's successful tour of England in 2016. Whilst it seemed that the left-handed opener was well on his way to ...
Sohail Khan shot to fame during the 2015 World Cup when he took five wickets against India, including the prize scalp of Virat Kohli. His aggressive style of bowling also saw him pick five wickets in an innings in the 4th Test ...
Talent Spotter : Kamran Ghulam
The Pakistan U19 all-rounder spoke about his career and his aspirations
Talent Spotter : Adil Amin
Twenty-three year old Adil Amin was recently identified as one of the top 10 finds of the Haier...
Talent Spotter : Zafar Gohar
Zafar Gohar is a slow left-arm orthodox bowler from Lahore who impressed one and all during...
See how many of these questions all about the 2003 World Cup, you can answer correctly.
1. The 2003 World Cup was primarily hosted in which country?
2. Which country won the competition?
3. Who were the runners up?
4. What was the margin of victory in the final?
5. Which Zimbabwean made the highest individual score in the competition?
6. Which Indian was the highest runscorer in the 2003 World Cup?
7. Who was the tournament's leading wicket-taker?
8. Which Australian took 7 for 20 and scored a crucial 34 not out in Australia's 2 wicket win against England?
9. Canada were dismissed for 36 by which team?
10. Which Canadian reached a century off 67 balls against the West Indies?
11. Which 4 countries reached the semi-finals of the 2003 World Cup?
12. Which country refused to play Kenya because of safety fears?
13. Which country refused to play in Zimbabwe because of fears over player's safety?
14. The first bowler to take a 5 wicket haul in the tournament played for which country?
15. Kenya beat which 3 Test playing nations during the competition?
16. Who was the top scorer in the final?
17. South Africa were involved in a tie with which country in the group stage?
18. Kenya's Asif Karim recorded the impressive figures of 8.2 - 6 - 7 - 3 against which country?
19. Which 5 Test playing nations failed to reach the Super Six stage of the competition?
20. The final was held in which city?